Who is in for another single bar soap swap? Please let us know if you got yours!!!!!!

tlc26

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine went out yesterday, I rec'd my yummy Pink Sugar Bar, it smelled great, had an awesome lather and a nice hard bar, Thanks Marisa

I'm ready for another as well, I love using someone elses soap. My DH cannot understand why, I explain to him it is like always having to make your own birthday cake, it is nice for someone else to make it for you LOL

Michelle

Ummmm ummmmm I am not sure PL! I would say lets try to wait to hear from Teri and see if we can get it back on track, if not then I say skip Teri and Atropa and let them swap with each other and go ahead and send to diamonk

Ummmm ummmmm I am not sure PL! I would say lets try to wait to hear from Teri and see if we can get it back on track, if not then I say skip Teri and Atropa and let them swap with each other and go ahead and send to diamonk

I went ahead and sent TeriM a soap! I couldn't help myself. If anyone else is left out..I'm here to help:cheesy2:

I think we should have a sticky post for people that are willing to swap soaps and such and then we can just go to it and find out who is willing to swap and then just pm each other to swap!

I might work out better than doing swaps like this for just one bar, and leave the set up swaps like this for multiple item swaps

Huh! Huh! Huh?

yea1 yea yea lets do it!

I think we should have a sticky post for people that are willing to swap soaps and such and then we can just go to it and find out who is willing to swap and then just pm each other to swap!

I might work out better than doing swaps like this for just one bar, and leave the set up swaps like this for multiple item swaps

Huh! Huh! Huh?

yea1 yea yea lets do it!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::highfive:

Ok ladies! I am going to take Sara's suggestion and make the list and use colored text to show who has gotten thier soap and who has not. Lets see if this works.

Red are the people that I know for sure got thier soap! As for the others Please chime in and let us know!

1. tlc26

2.Luverpup36

3.Marisa

4.Michelle (elle110)

5.MichelleOH

6.Dee S. / Guppygirl

7.Shutterbugg

8.wildangel112

9. mysticglow

10.Purple Lilac

11.Atropa

12.TeriM

13. diamondk

14. Katie (KatieinRI)

15. cindym

16. slaztoo

17. Crystal (cmspath)

Got my soap Saturday from wildangel112.

Sorry, I didn't post that I got it yet. I was planning on posting a picture but the camera was in Gulf Shores with my DD.

The soap smells great, the name was pretty cool too. What scent is that?

Haven't got to try it out yet but maybe tonight. Thanks, Rena

Glad you liked the soap Judy. Knew I forgot something in the packaging though;) . It's scented Apples-n-Oak. Hope you enjoy!!!:)

Got my soap Saturday from wildangel112.

Sorry, I didn't post that I got it yet. I was planning on posting a picture but the camera was in Gulf Shores with my DD.

The soap smells great, the name was pretty cool too. What scent is that?

Haven't got to try it out yet but maybe tonight. Thanks, Rena