I am so Jealous

Hi All,

A total newbie here so hope you don't mind me joining in.

I am so jealous I live in Scotland in the UK and can only get limited supplies of scent from UK distributors. My mouth is absolutely watering when I hear about all the different scents you can get in the US.

It is just a pity that to ship the FO's to the UK is so expensive - maybe one day I will win the lottery and get a container load sent over.

:yay:

and thats where I'll be getting mine from now on ;)

plus my soy wax' date=' and containers, and 'what else have you got' Nat?

Nats, my forum angel, shes a star[/quote']

i second this natalie has been a great help to me and my constant whats and ifs and hows and what i done wrong nows

Hi All,

A total newbie here so hope you don't mind me joining in.

I am so jealous I live in Scotland in the UK and can only get limited supplies of scent from UK distributors. My mouth is absolutely watering when I hear about all the different scents you can get in the US.

It is just a pity that to ship the FO's to the UK is so expensive - maybe one day I will win the lottery and get a container load sent over.

:yay:

Hi Lisa, and welcome to the forum. Can I be jelous with you - living in Iceland everything has to be imported into this country. I pay 24.5% VAT on my goods and then import duties!! I think Natasha (Nattycat) has a great range of oils, even though I have not ordered from her, I am so tempted to see how much it would cost me postage wise. I think there are a few sources for goods in the UK and it is worth contacting them. Good luck.:)

Hi Lisa, and welcome to the forum. Can I be jelous with you - living in Iceland everything has to be imported into this country. I pay 24.5% VAT on my goods and then import duties!! I think Natasha (Nattycat) has a great range of oils, even though I have not ordered from her, I am so tempted to see how much it would cost me postage wise. I think there are a few sources for goods in the UK and it is worth contacting them. Good luck.:)

I'm just enquiring with my courier about setting up reduced prices on shipping to Europe and the Far East, as I have a wholesale account in Sweden and one in Japan - maybe I'll get lucky and get some really good prices on the shipping to make it a lot easier for people such as yourselves.

Thanks for getting back to me you are all brilliant. I have used Sensory Perfection and I am really pleased with Jo but from the comments I have heard about Natty Cat I will give you site a good look through.

Okay here's another question - does anybody know where you can get metal moulds and votive moulds with the church pillar effect on top (you know the pointy ones). I have plastic church pillar moulds but they get wasted too quickly and I have never seen the votive moulds with the church tops but I get asked for them all the time (apparantely a certain party planner group who shall remain nameless make them!!!)

You are a bunch of nutters I look forward to getting to know you all.

All the best.

Lisa

:highfive: :highfive:

lol,

I have a small church pillar with the pointy bit, (didn't realise thats what they were called), I love it. Only one I've got, but its plastic and its a right moo to get out of the mould.

I'd be interested to see if you find a metal version :)

lol' date='

I have a small church pillar with the pointy bit, (didn't realise thats what they were called), I love it. Only one I've got, but its plastic and its a right moo to get out of the mould.

I'd be interested to see if you find a metal version :)[/quote']

I know what you mean drives me nutty. I have 2 plastic ones. One I try to be really really careful with because pour too hot and the wax and scent attack the plastic (as my first mould shows). If I want to make a really dark pillar candle I need to use the new mould that hasn't been marked because you really see the marks from the inside of the mould on the dark ones.

I love the church candles but for love nor money can't find a metal one like it anywhere!

Lisa

I'm just enquiring with my courier about setting up reduced prices on shipping to Europe and the Far East, as I have a wholesale account in Sweden and one in Japan - maybe I'll get lucky and get some really good prices on the shipping to make it a lot easier for people such as yourselves.
That would be soooooo great Natasha, I don´t know how you find the time to do all that you do, but we sure appreciate it. Give us an update when you find out about the shipping if it is possible. Thanks

I know what you mean drives me nutty. I have 2 plastic ones. One I try to be really really careful with because pour too hot and the wax and scent attack the plastic (as my first mould shows). If I want to make a really dark pillar candle I need to use the new mould that hasn't been marked because you really see the marks from the inside of the mould on the dark ones.

I love the church candles but for love nor money can't find a metal one like it anywhere!

Lisa

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

http://www.candlemakers.co.uk/moulds/metalglassmoulds.html

Lisa

Hiya Lisa

I'm not a supplier, I run my own candle business but I have SO much stock that I offer it to other candlemakers when I can. I will be setting up a supply side to my business, but it's slow going as I have to pour orders all day. If you want any particular oils, let me know - i have 300 different scents for you to choose from!

Nat

Hiya Lisa

I'm not a supplier, I run my own candle business but I have SO much stock that I offer it to other candlemakers when I can. I will be setting up a supply side to my business, but it's slow going as I have to pour orders all day. If you want any particular oils, let me know - i have 300 different scents for you to choose from!

Nat

Nat that would be great. I will have a look at your site and give you a shout!

Many thanks

Lisa:yay:

Bloody hell they are sooooooo expensive!!!!!!!

Now I remember why I've never bothered with them.

Welcome to CT Lisa, I'm in Scotland too.....a horrid little village called Letham near Arbroath/Dundee.

And yes Nat's great for supplies.

Sally.

blimey, you're right - £4.30 for 15ml of FO? HOLY MOLY!!!