Peak's Free Sample?

I think if you order the "sample of the week" then they send you something else.

With my last order I ordered TWO sampler packs (20 FO's) and they sent me caramel apple which wasn't on my list, but at that time everyone was saying they were getting french vanilla amber (which WAS on my list). ;)

Did you mean emerald pear? I couldn't find spiced pear on their list. Either way, it's one I haven't tried, and I have an order arriving on Friday, so it's definitely something to look forward to. So far their samples have been things I haven't tried, but I've been thinking what a bummer it would be if I received something I already had a large bottle of.

I just got my order today it had Pear Spice. I was so excited to hear that spiced pear would be my sample. It is a really nice scent but still not the spiced pear I have been looking for forever not enough spice part. I may try to beef up the spice part with clove or cinnamon.

Guest ShellyRobyn

My order will (or should be) here today. I got Carmel Apple last time, and am always hoping I get something I don't have. The free sample is always much more exciting than the whole order! :rolleyes: Country Berry Hotcakes would be good!

Hmmm just got my order and got the country berry hotcakes ;)
Maybe it depends on the week they pack your order, not the week the box it arrives. I didn't see either Spiced Pear or Pear Spice on their list - maybe it's a new one. It sounds like it'd be good for the fall season. Yummy!

I haven't seen spiced pear either, but I LOVE Emerald Pear from Peaks. I tried to make my own spiced pear, which I'm calling Poached Pear, by using 3 parts Emerald Pear to one part cinnamon. It's nice but I think next time I'll do 50/50. I'm awaiting my order from Peaks too, I'd like to try the berry hotcakes for sure.