Amour de Cacao & More...

Brenda

Soaped this weekend - two for an order and one for me!

Here's the one for me - SW Amour de Cacao layered with an EO orange layer with grated orange peel. I love this scent! When it arrived I popped it in some lotion and slathered it on. Felt like I'd spent all day in a fancy chocolatier's shop. Top and bottom layers should turn a deep brown - this pic was taken today and soap was made Sunday. Was going to put some diagonal lines across the top but forgot. :undecided

Amour_de_Cacao_Orange.jpg

SW Pomegranate - forgot the CP environment is not kind to Manganese Violet and used it for the swirl and it browned on me. :o

Pomegranate.jpg

Finally, SW Egyptian Spice with TD in the base, swirled with gold mica and a teaspoon of cranberry fibers.

egyptian_spice_bars.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

I just really hate you Brenda!!! Just kidding, but seriously your soaps always always always look so beautiful and professional, I just think you never have a bad batch.

Oh and yep that dang. mag. violet turns to MUD, darn stuff!

Having said that, I still think that the pink and brown look very nice together even though it's not what you intended. ;)

Thanks so much! :) Just put a batch of Mango Lassi in the mold, TD in the base and swirled with cocoa powder and gold mica mixed together.

mango_lassi.jpg

This FO behaved beautifully! Plenty of time to play - wished I had done two colors.

Thanks so much, ladies! :yay:

Maryann, the Amour de Cacao (Orange) does smell like dessert... When it first came out of the mold and only the top and bottom had discolored it looked and smelled like orange flavored Boston Creme Pie. At least that's what my husband thought! If you like chocolate, vanilla, and orange you will love this fragrance. :yes:

SW Pomegranate - forgot the CP environment is not kind to Manganese Violet and used it for the swirl and it browned on me...

This would be a PERFECT bar for a "chocolate covered strawberries" scent! Too bad most strawberries brown too.

As usual, your soaps are B-E-A-Utiful!! :)