EO's only - I need a spa blend

KristinesShower

I am making dead sea mud soap, mask and scrub and would like to tie them all together with the same type of "spa" scent. I want to use only essential oils & am at a loss for what would be a good blend. I have every EO there is - I went crazy and bought at least ½oz of each one just in case I needed it lol

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Not crazy about the company, but " Spa" from Candlewic is just right.

"Relaxation" from Taylored Concepts was a winner with our Estheticians.

Are these essential oil blends or fragrance oils? I have a client that is being very strict with me and will only use EO's. I went to Candlewic, but I only seen their EO page, but no "Spa" - is it a blend?

I don't know what the heck it was, but Teresa made a facial scrub that was the BOMB, baby. And it smelled really... hmm, I guess you'd say neutral. It was fresh and clean, but not overly done. I really liked it (can ya tell). :rolleyes2 Not sure if it was an EO blend, but whatever was in it, I liked.

I recently made a body butter that I used geranium, rose, and lavender. I have been getting some very positive feedback on it. Smellers say it smells really clean. I know many people who don't like minty smells so I thought I would not over do them in my body care products. Plus practically everyone uses some type of mint for spa stuff.

Are you using the essential oils for a specific purpose like dry or oily skin? This makes a big diffence on what oils you want to use?