Where do you purchase your soap at?

leisa2003

I've tried Peak's, BCN's and WSP's. For the person with sensitive skin, all soaps are not created equal. I found them all to be nice (to a degree), just some were nicer than others.

I decided on Peak's because they carry SFIC. Just wish they were closer to me. :undecided

I use Essentials By Catalina's soap base. It is the best in the world bar NONE! I just tried SFIC soap base because I found it so handy that it comes in 1 lb blocks.. Mine comes in a huge round. No dice. SFIC is barely okay in comparison. I wanted it to be better because I adore Peaks, and they are soooooo much closer to me than EBC. I can actually drive to peaks, but if I have it shipped it's just very reasonable. But I can't do it. It's not as good

:(

So back I go to EBC :) it's a bitch to ship it here, but holy cow is it ever worth it. It never sweats, it never gets tacky it never does any bad stuff lol.. it is hands down the best base EVER! I hardly ever post this info because I kept thinking wow, this is SOME secret lol, but every now and then I let the cat out of the bag.

I love SFIC, but since I started making cp I don't think I will ever use mp soap again. Even making the SFIC uscented my hubby is still allergic to it. Does anyone know why mp has that weird smell even after adding fo? Every brand I tried smells like it. Is it the glycerin?

I wanted to find a natural m&p ... not something with sls in it .... I get most of mine from WSP because I live so close that I can go pick it up and there's no shipping and the price is incredible, but I ordered the sampler pack from Brambleberry of their natural soaps ... seven 1 lb blocks ... Clear, White, Hemp, Aloe, Honey, Shea, and Goatsmilk. They were all very nice! What really stinks is that they are in Bellingham WA and I'm in Cleveland OH ... shipping makes this so expensive that I'm afraid I can't make enough profit using their bases even though I REALLY like them. :( Shipping sucks.

Soycrazy, I know what you mean I have been buying from different suppliers and can't find a m&p that doesn't have that weird funky smell.. No matter what scent I use it is there. I have tried eucalyptus and I can still smell it. Is it the glycerin or alcohol or???? I think it is alcohol, but I am not sure..

I use Brambleberry mp and I love it. The shipping isn't that bad, both times I ordered the estimated shipping was higher than the actual and it was a nice suprise. But in my area I can get away with charging a bit more.