new girl:)

hi there

just few lines to introduce myself:)

my name is andrea, i live in the uk with my 2 hormonal daughters:D recently divorced :D :D and got into candle making purely by accident, by attending a candle party and ordering some melts

i have only ever worked with soy wax and with all the conflicting advice out there i'm pleased to find somewhere with lots of advice, so beware i will no doubt be constantly bugging you guys and girls for advice :o

Hi Andrea. It's always good to see another Brit on the forum. There are quite a few of us now. You'll love it here. Everyone is very helpful. There's lots of good advice and some constructive criticism too :wink2:.

Welcome on board.

Ruby

PS whereabouts in the UK are you?

Hi there and welcome. I can tell you'll fit right in here - great sense of humer is a must in candle making. I am new since Jan. and have learned more that I ever thought. I have been going through the archives a lot lately and there is tons of great info there, as well - definetly go through them when you get a chance. Have fun.

Melanie :highfive:

Hi Andrea. It's always good to see another Brit on the forum. There are quite a few of us now. You'll love it here. Everyone is very helpful. There's lots of good advice and some constructive criticism too :wink2:.

Welcome on board.

Ruby

PS whereabouts in the UK are you?

i live in small seaside town in kent called herne bay:)

i live in small seaside town in kent called herne bay:)

Oi what's happening:p. Looks like Kent is taking over amongst us Brits here.

Only mucking about. Herne Bay is a nice place. I've got Canvey or Southend

on my doorstep to choose from. What a choice!!

Ruby

Oi what's happening:p. Looks like Kent is taking over amongst us Brits here.

Only mucking about. Herne Bay is a nice place. I've got Canvey or Southend

on my doorstep to choose from. What a choice!!

Ruby

lol herne bay only lovely in the summer but down side never cant park full of tourist lol why the beach not that good! winter is yuckky i live across road from seafront and its freezing lol

perhaps next week. It's the "calm" before the storm here at the moment - all hell is about to break loose as I have to pour 300 tealights, 50 tins and 100 votives for a wholesale order - but that's in just over a week's time. I'll check and see what orders I have to get done etc and let you know early next week. How much notice do you need?

Nat