Website opened

I think it looks great and I love that green!

One thing I noticed was that the 'Son' in Sonflower is hard to see with it being on top of the trees. I also noticed on your policy page the statment about liability. Do you consider this sufficient for insurance purposes? Just curious is all.

Good job, I hope you do well with it!

I agree about the "Son" part being hard to see. Could you maybe do it in a different color than the rest of the word? Yellow or White would show up very well against the tree background.

I absolutley love the clear and easy navigation! Beautiful color scheme going too! Can I make a suggestion though? Maybe add a product picture to your main page, or even a 'group shot' of several assorted products (or 2-3 diff pics side by side), and it'll help stir up interest to get peeps to click around and look for the stuff shown. Just a thought. Great job though! :-)

I was wondering about the "Approximate Shipping Time" listed on several of your soaps. Most don't have it, one lists todays date (march 27th), one lists April 10th, and one lists 3 weeks. If this is to accomadate cure times, then I would just list them as out of stock, and list a available again 4/10. (or whatever date) To someone who doesn't know about cure times on soaps (most of your customers), they're gonna wonder why in the world it takes you 3 weeks to deliver their stuff. It just doesn't look very professional.

But the feel of the site is great. The navigation is very easy. I just really went :confused: at all the different dates for the soap shipping times.

Got some typos here:

"A pleasant floral, not overpowering. The Dogwood flowers either white or pink blossoms int he spring and in the fall and winter they get red berrie."

Maybe try:

"A pleasant floral, not overpowering. An abundance of white and pink blossoms in the spring, turn to delicate red berries with the arrival fall and winter."

Not a writer.... lol.

Or at least just fix the typos...just giving you a suggestion....lol.

Both of my parents are writers and they always proof read for me.... when you write it and read it 80 times it is easy to miss things..... when there are grammar and spelling errors, people get turned off..... doesn't seem professional.

Steph, so far I like it, I really like your labels, very nice, clear and crisp!

I did notice though that your aroma melts pics. are in B&W which bothers me, you can't even tell what aroma melts are from the pics. IMO.

Off to check out the rest. ;)