Banana

Kiwi

Grapefruit Peppermint

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Sweet Rain

Waterblossom Ivy

Sweet Pea

Cotton Blossom

Some of these scents may not be on his list because they were closeouts and I bought all I could.

I make CP soaps (these FO's do tend to be fussy & you have to practice with them), bathbombs, sorbets, frostings, whips & soy candles with these scents & have great luck with all of them.

You really can't go wrong with his pricing either - the more you buy the lower the price goes, so I recommend buying gallons if your budget can take it!

I use their oils too! I have not had a problem. Sandlewood -rose smells great Cranberry orange relish is nice, enchanted apple is good in body sprays and lotions, sport smells a little like the green zest soap. I have been using them for the past year. shipping to Ohio is not to bad either.

I've also tried them and have been pretty pleased with the scents I bought:

transparent ozone (strong in tarts at 1oz. pp)

ginger lime-strong but didn't really care for scent

coconut lime verbena (I've yet to find a dupe for B&BW which is my FAV.) :(

Monkey Farts- it was ok, not my thing I guess.

I agree his pricing is really good, so I'd go for it, but I hate the fact that his samples are only 1/2 oz. can't really do that much with that little KWIM??

• 7 months later...

Their Blueberry Blaze is a yummy, strengthy scent. Have yet to do in candles but did HP soap and had lasting results. Strong and sweet but not overpowering. Doesn't seem to be too multi-layered and complicated, more of a simple scent.

Monkey Farts - I havent smelled others so cant compare but it's a very nice, fruity smell without being overbearing in the fruit department. Heard it did rice and accelerate in CP but no problems in HP (usually their isnt but sometimes..)

Moonrose - definitely a rose smell....reminds me slightly of old lady's perfume though. All roses do. This one's very strong and actually smells quite nice, a defined scent for sure. If you're looking for a rose, this is a good one for that type, although with roses Ive never been overly fond of them in general.

Lemongrass Sage - This one is a great, clean, wonderful smell. It's not strong on the lemon or sage but the blend is great and I loved using it in soap and B&B. Should do wonders in candles if the throw is strong enough. BUT it doesnt have a screaming lemongrass sage smell that I was looking for :(

Ginger Lily - Not as good as Brambleberrys but whose is. Their price keeps me from getting it from them if I can find something comparable and this one is pretty darn close. his one is very good but different. A strong, clean smell. In soap it lasts well and can easily be smelled, a good complimently 'cleansing' blend. It did seize up CP a bit however, so would be better aimed toward hot process or careful manuevering.

Mulberry Blaze - OOB it smells nice and strong with big whiffs. Not the greatest mulberry in the world, slightly fruity grapey perhaps, but a pleasing scent. Almost a little strawberryish.

Apple Pie - Isnt the warm apple pie scent, but smells vry much like apples. A mix between green and red maybe. Divine but light, as in the typical apple smell.

Warm Vanilla Sugar - OOB this ones lighter than JS's. It's a pleasant smell but I havent had a chance to try it in candles or soaps to see how much stronger it becomes and the lasting power. Warm and comforting type.

i do candles but, their warm embrace smell to me like vanilla bean noel. it's awesome. the love shack is great, the victoria is pretty good also. didn't really care for the bird of paradise. their scents are strong imo.

I can vouch for all of those shown below - they're all smell great. Not used all of them in candles yet but the ones I have throw very well and I use ecosoya PB and 135.

Mama's Pyjamas is one of my all time best sellers - I only got it recently and it's flying off the shelves in all sizes. Coriander and bergamot is very fresh and the mango mandarin is simply gorgeous.

Pineapple Coconut

Plum Crazy

Tranquil Tropics

Green Tea

Spring Linen

China White

Monkey Farts

Rafiki

Haiku

Sweet Caramel

Sheer Freesia

Blue Lavender

Mango Mandarin

White Ginger & Amber

Coriander & Bergamot

Mama's Pyjamas

White Flannel

Fuzzy Navel

I am confused...I went to Bear's website... and I can't seem to find most of these scents mentioned in previous posts...??? For instance...Where on their website is Coriander and Bergamot or Sandalwood-Rose??? Do they have additional scents that are NOT advertised on the web? I am in California and have been wanting to try them too...but according to their website they dob't have very many scents. Am I missing something?

I am confused...I went to Bear's website... and I can't seem to find most of these scents mentioned in previous posts...??? For instance...Where on their website is Coriander and Bergamot or Sandalwood-Rose??? Do they have additional scents that are NOT advertised on the web? I am in California and have been wanting to try them too...but according to their website they dob't have very many scents. Am I missing something?

There's a link at the top of the fragrance oil categories page that says something like "want a list of ALL our fragrances?" you need to click on that and I think they will send it to you. ;) I can't remember, it's been a long time since I was over there.

Yes...I checked out that "master list" too and saw that many of the scents were not listed. That kind of sucks that they are not more "consistent" then with their scents. I'll still probably give them a try, though.

i tried several found most did not have good scent throw in candles. the Rhapsody i did not get a good hot throw. but i left the candle around because it had a great cold throw. love that scent i need to do testing in b and b with them i think several would work.there list seems to be getting shorter seems like they used to have several more.there prices are great worth checking out a sample pack.