Iron on transfers

Blest2BAmerican

Sorry Lezli, can't help you with the transfers, except to suggest looking at Staples, or Office Max..they have the little kits that you can add your logo to, print and then use..unfortunately I have NO idea whether or not they work.

I'm having some aprons done as we speak..having a lady do the machine embroidering on them though. I think Aprons are such a cute idea :) My mom is ordering a bunch with my logo on them to give her sisters for Christmas.

Sharon, are you getting your name put on them or logo too? I found some that were a reasonable price on the internet but they only embroider letter not logos. A local sports shop that sends their lettermen jackets out to get embroiderd said that it would cost at least $50 to put my logo on it. That's a little bit too much for me right now.

I haven't tried them yet, but I am planning on printing my logo out on transfer paper and ironing it onto an apron as well. I'd be interested in knowing what brand other people use, too. I was thinking of purchasing whatever kind they sell at Office Depot, Office Max or Staples. Hubby has received a couple of T-shirts with iron-on transfers of his car at some of the car shows he's entered and they look great.

Many cloth good have sizing in them. I suggest you wash them first, then apply the iron on and see if you don't get more satisfactory results.

After applying them when normal washing fold them inside out helps some, don't bleach!

FWIW

I tried the iron on transfers from AC Moore, (forget the brand). I put my company name on a cotton t-shirt and logo on a canvas tote bag. It worked fine and looked nice...in the right light. But mostly you could see the edges of the transfer which I think cheapens the overall look. :undecided

Sharon, are you getting your name put on them or logo too? I found some that were a reasonable price on the internet but they only embroider letter not logos. A local sports shop that sends their lettermen jackets out to get embroiderd said that it would cost at least $50 to put my logo on it. That's a little bit too much for me right now.

I'm having the logo put on them...my mom's best friend has a machine that does it, and BEAUTIFULLY too! I will post a picture when I get them so you can see. And I GUARANTEE they don't cost 50 bucks! We're talking half that or less :wink2: