Foamer Bottles & Labels for LS

Brenda

Have you tried their Lotion Base? I ALMOST ordered just from their description! BUT, I have done that way too many times. Learned my lesson!

This one does "sound" special.

The Original Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion Base.... I didn't care for that, it was too thin and watery for me

Whipped Body Frosting...... I did like this, was a thicker lotion-just the right consistency.

Your labels are great.

I don't like that tall skinny foamer bottle, it's not easy to pump one handed, when you got nasty hands. The best way to use that bottle is to pick it up and pump into the other hand, then you get the bottle all nasty. Also when I tested that bottle it did not stand very well when using it.

I use and sell the 16oz table top style. It is so much easier to use than the tall skinny one. I also sell the small 1.75oz as a travel size.

post-219-139458421799_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments! :)

Candle Man - I did look at that same tabletop bottle, but it doesn't come in the clear yet, and I wanted clear for the soap colors to show through. For me part of the appeal of the liquid soaps is the variety of colors one can create to compliment the FO.

The smaller foamers that come in clear and have the general shape as the 16 oz. foamer you posted look like a labeling nightmare to me. But perhaps I'm wrong about that.

I agree that these bottles can be tippy. I pump by pressing the top with one hand while having the other hand butted up against the foamer top under the nozzle and that works for me right now.

Who knows what I will finally decide on. I'm still testing these out, but will have to make a decision soon....:smiley2: Thanks for the feedback.

Just thin your LS with distilled water and it will foam! :)

As far as "mastering" LS - I don't think I've got it mastered by a long shot, but it's a start and a product that I'm comfortable with so far with good results from testers. Just like CP soaping, I work at improving my understandings. I don't post a lot of my beginning efforts, so you don't see the stuff I'm not happy with. :o