The Candle Buzz Review

I don't think they would. I've read through their site. Others have told me they were on the up and up. I figure I'll try this one and watch to see who links to my site from theres. Are you going to do it? I think I'm going to use votives or tealights and probably my lip balm.

i think i will. She is grammaprimfixings or something like that on candletech. I was thinking of my little 5 oz jars or some jumbo tarts. she said we can mix it up. but we have to individually wrap them and i usually sell my jumbo tarts by two so that i can put them in the cute boxes so then again maybe not. i can individually wrap the mini ones.

You might want to try Lemmings too. I participated in their last one and though the deadline was today to send in my samples for this one, and I missed it, I'm going to send tomorrow and hopefully they'll keep me in. I received alot of traffic from Lemming Central Sampler Box.

You might want to try Lemmings too. I participated in their last one and though the deadline was today to send in my samples for this one, and I missed it, I'm going to send tomorrow and hopefully they'll keep me in. I received alot of traffic from Lemming Central Sampler Box.

Did you get any orders from participating in the Lemming Box?

Did you get any orders from participating in the Lemming Box?

I sent 20 of my tealight sampler packs. I received two seperate candle orders from the same person. I'm participating in the March Sampler too only this time I sent bath and body since the majority of the Sampler Box consumers seem to be more interested in bath and body...from what I've read.

I know Sheila the girl who runs the candle buzz, and who also owns gramma frans fixins, she is on the up and up. Wonderful person! Never have I known her to do anything wrong to anyone. I have swapped candles with her and such years ago. Give it a try, I hear she has a good thing going with those boxes.

Let us know how it goes for you!

First let me say thanks to those who tooted my horn :D

I know I am not allowed to promote my own company so I thank those who have posted about me and my business. I am on the up and up and am here to help anyone with questions, just hollar at me.

I keep very busy and don't get here much so please pm or email me if you need help.

• 2 weeks later...

The Candle Buzz is great! I have participated in a couple of them.

I have also had orders from them as well. There are fairly new but they are doing a grreat job!

Plus I ordered a box from Feb and it was well done. There were a lot of great samples in it!

Hope that helps!