Peak's Fragrance Oil Quantity Discount

coconut

Just wanted to share this with everyone. In case you haven't ordered from Peak since the website changed, you must now request your quantity discount when ordering online. When I did not see my discount on my last order, I contacted them to see what changed. Here is the answer: We have not been able to implement our volume discount onto our new website because it was a separate software program. However, we are honoring our previous volume discounts until we get something in place. Just leave us a reminder in the ‘special instructions’ area during checkout and we will issue the discount manually. The volume discount is 10% when you order 5 bottles and 15% when you order 10 or more bottles of fragrance oil.

Greetings from Sunny Florida and my sympathy to y'all stuck in snowtorms. :cool2:

(Honest-been there, done that, moved to Fla.)

I hear they are getting socked with snow again out West, but it is 78 here and I am pouring candles in the lanai....

Figured you experienced chandlers knew about Peak's, but thought I would throw it out for us infrequent flyers. BTW, thanks for your great input and advice on this great forum.