NG Strong Fo's

darindab

They're LoveSpell is very strong. Also, Cranberry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Hillbilly Homebrew, Lilac, Victorian Rose too. The only one that I can think of that wasn't very strong for me was Granny's Pecan Pie. I have used several NG fragrances and haven't had any problems with any of them. HTH you a little.

I agree with the above posters on Hot Orange Danish, Love Spell, the Downy dupes, and Hillbilly Homebrew (Haven't tried any of the others they listed...) also, the Black Raspberry Vanilla is great, the Frangelico Streusel has become one of my top sellers, the Angel Wings is incredibly popular, Butt Naked, Home Sweet Home, Sugar Cookie is Great, Country Bumpkin is very popular for me, CInnamon Sticks is a close second to the Frangelico Streusel, Strawberry Shortcake's nice, Hot Baked Apple Pie, and Chocolate Covered Cherries (I can't STAND it, but it's a VERY good seller for me!!!)

HTH!

~Kristen~

Their Black Cherry will burn your nose hairs off..

I don't use a lot of their fragrances.. but have liked the Gardenia, Victorian Rose and honeysuckle. Need to try more, but when your getting free samples from somewhere else.. kinda hard to pay for some.

You've probably placed an order already, but here's my picks:

passionate kisses, lime margarita (awesome), lemon, strawberry preserves, cherry is very strong, their red hot cinnamon-although not as strong as others i've tried is a more "dead on" scent than the others

These are the strongest of the ones i've tried. I've got a mile long list of other ones i want to try and i have a few samples i haven't mixed with anything yet so i can't say for sure. oob-everything smells good.

I can honestly say i have not been disappointed with any of NG's oils. I use soy wax from Millcreek and have found that most scents thow ok, but not "wow", but everything from Natures's garden has been "wow" with the exception of 1 or 2 scents that may have been better suited for bath and body instead of candles.

Heather

I love thier Sweet Potato Pie, Spearmint, Gingerbread, Raspberry Zinger, OF Banana Pudding, Italian Biscotti, Ruby Red Grapefruit. Only ones I really didn't like was Lemon Pound Cake (way too light for me) and Cassada Cake (way too light and being Italian and having Cassada cakes hundreds of times, this isn't even close to one!)

I've used about 75 or more of their oils and I didn't think that Chai Tea or Yuzu had a good throw. That's about it though! Key Lime Pie smells a bit off to me, but other than those, I've had great luck.

Strongest? Black Cherry Bomb, Butter Brickle, Blueberry Muffin, Apple Cinnamon, Spiced Cranberry, Lovespell... those are off the top of my head.

-Kristi