Banyan Fruit & Vetiver

Forest Muse

Ultraviolet

Imperial Sandlewood

Gooseberry Ginger

Ume Blossom

Vintage Garden

Sounds like spring... WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!! :yay:

Yeah, yeah- I know, don't kill the messenger. LMAO!

Some of the names sound intriguing. I will definately have to check it out and read some of those descriptions.

You'll be buying as soon as you read the descriptions, I swear they just suck me in, of course then I look at the pricing and start having heart palpitations. LOL

All of these sound wonderful!

I had that sampler ordered by 6 this morning. She can write the best descriptions, gets me every time. MoonShadow, yes I've tried the Vaniglia in soy. Kicks like crazy. Just wish I liked the scent more. This one always gives me a headache. Not just her oil, I've tried others as well. I know some that just love it though. I'll tell you one that is fantastic and that's her Crystalle by Chanel. OMG, this one is fantastic. In lotions, in perfume, in candles. Everything. It's a very clean, upscale scent and not overly perfumey.

Thanks for the review, Groovy Chic! It's really great to hear it from a fellow chandler.

I did get this from their Customer Service rep today in case anyone else was interested.

"We've had very good results with VDM in soy. Our testers reported excellent, strong hot and cold throw with a short cure time of a couple of days. There were several tests done, including 100% soy, one using ecosoya 135, some with another soy votive blend. Additionally, we tried it in crystal palm but we were not happy with our results. Then again, we found crystal palm very difficult to scent successfully.

Of course, we always suggest that you test your particular wax and wick combo."

Lisa A

Customer Service

I talked to Tish today, Carebear~ since I made a mistake on my order last night.

She is delightful! I thanked her for the generous donation towards the auction and she will be our featured supplier for the 2nd Annual Soap Goddess swap & CT Auction. :yay: :yay: :yay:

No more emails, the phone is *so* much more effective.

I am way too hyper and have no patience~ as you well know. LMAO!!