Come on weekend!!!!

Pam W

Peak order just arrived: What shall I make first: Patchouli, Hot Cocoa, Strawberry, Cuc Melon or the freebie Almond Pastries? I don't believe that candlemaking is addicting...I started out with 1 oz bottles & now I'm up to the 8 oz'ers....I must be living on Denial Street;)

Hey Pam! I'm in Phoenix on business and I heard today that my Peaks

shipment arrived at work! I'm looking forward to the weekend too, I have lots n lots of 1 ozers I want to try out, plus I'm getting a lot of new 3" molds. What types of candles are you going to make this weekend? Pillars, containers, votives???

Hey Julia,

Well, orders on the books as of now are: (all 3x6 pillars)

3 black cherry - flutted mold

3 Hot Cocoa - 2 cooling in the molds & 1 to go

3 Strawberry/vanilla - tilted layer w/Strawberry(vybar) on top & vanilla (stearic) on bottom - fluted mold. I made one of these a few days ago and poured the vanilla a little too hot causing slight blending of colors - ended up with nice strawberry top and light pink bottom with lots of white mottling. It turned out so pretty that I have to make 3 more just like it.

A friend gave me a heads-up that she's in need of 3 - she usually wants Patchouli and I have that nice Asian Sandlewood from Peaks that I know she'll like. She always wants 'em triple scented. Since I'll be using 1343 it's a good thing I ordered 2lbs of Stearic.

Of course, leftovers usually end up as tarts. Looks like you & I will both have a great weekend;)

my order was supposed to arive tomorrow and i just checked UPS and it says delayed b/c of a natural disaster :mad: nooow what am i supposed to do all weekend!?:rolleyes2

just kidding...i probably won't have power anyway. i'm in college station. bring it rita!

Saturday I will be at a local fall festival (omg its fall already,...lol)

It is supposed to rain but I know some customers said they definitely wanted to buy candles saturday, so Ill set up anyway and just bring a tarp..

right now Im pouring Buttery Gingerbread and Sugar Cookie containers/melts

After that I have to do peppermint, pine (ick) Lilac, baby powder, just to name a few..

I should have made these earlier in the week but I was of course procrastinating.. that and I pretty much ran out of wax until my shipment came in yesterday :-)

Seems like those 50 pound boxes dont last as long anymore :-P

my order was supposed to arive tomorrow and i just checked UPS and it says delayed b/c of a natural disaster :mad: nooow what am i supposed to do all weekend!?:rolleyes2

just kidding...i probably won't have power anyway. i'm in college station. bring it rita!

I bet if you look real hard, you can find something laying around to remelt. Stoke up the 'ole BBQ, throw on a steak & melt pot at the same time. Wonder if you throw in some mesquite chips if you could get a Mesquite scented candle.:cool2: