Another NG thread

Livelovebath

Ok you all have got me back to my FO order that I made in my head while CT was down... I would greatly like feed back on any of the following oils, AND if you happen to have these oils and would like to sell them (or some of it) let me know:p

Love Spell

Sexy as Sin

Mardi Gras

Beach Baby

Rootbeer (I KNOW THIS ONE ROCKS I HAVE HAD IT)

Apple Cinnimon

Bananna Kiwi

Jungle Love

Doodle Bug

Lilly of the Vally

Ylang Ginger reorder! THIS IS A MUST TRY.

OH and I only do B&B just as a note.

Thanks for enabling this want to be FOHO

I really like their Lovespell, but have heard even more wonderful things about TCS's... I think NGs is really good and strong too.

Beach Baby- this one is different, a light floral ocean with a baby powder background. Should be good in B&B.

Apple Cinnamon is NOT B&B safe, so don't order it unless you're not wearing it! It smells wonderful like fresh apples with cinnamon. But no B&B because of the cinnamon!

That's all I've used from your list!

-Kristi

Lily of the Valley from NG is a great seller for me-spring & summer. Awesome throw.

Banana Kiwi- I just put this in wax a couple of days ago. Good cold throw. Haven't lit it yet. It's a fruity banana. Not bad...not my fav.

Rootbeer- I LOVE THIS STUFF

Janette

I was hoping TLC26 would jump in and offer to host a co op. She lives very close to NG and she hosted the last co op.

If no one that lives closer offers to do this co op within the next couple of days......I will.

I am going to place an order either way so I may as well order for anyone that is interested.

I've been wanting to try some more of their FO's but haven't done it yet. I've tried quite a few but they have so many that sound good it's hard to narrow it down. From your list I've tried Love spell, Beach Baby, and Doodle bug, among quite a few others. I like them all. Haven't tried any in B&B yet though just soy. I would love to do a co-op but I'm in Idaho so I'm not sure it would be beneficial.

Not sure where you are MBROWN but if I'm closer and you want me to I can host it. Let me know.

I live in the same state as NG. I have to pay tax and shipping, but it gets here in one day. I'd be interested in hosting the co-op. Would I have to find bottles to split the scents? I'm not exactly sure how the co-op thing works. I have another business and we ship daily so that part would be easy. ;) Thanks, Lisa

I just read through the co-op rules and searched through some previous co-ops. I have a question. If I wanted to host a co-op, could I do it where you could get 4oz sample bottles instead? I realize it would be a lot more work on my part, but it seems more beneficial for everyone? I was confused and thought the co-op was to sample scents. Buying 16 oz bottles doesn't really offer much of a discount, it doesn't seem?? By the time you pay for the co-op fee and shipping from the host to you, where do you save? Am I missing something?? It looks like with the bottle cost included, a 4oz bottle would cost each person $4 (on $13.95lbs) and $4.50 (on $15.95lbs). Obviously each scent would need 4 people interested, etc. Could I do something like this? Is something like this even allowed? Thanks, Lisa

I was hoping TLC26 would jump in and offer to host a co op. She lives very close to NG and she hosted the last co op.

If no one that lives closer offers to do this co op within the next couple of days......I will.

I am going to place an order either way so I may as well order for anyone that is interested.

I'll gladly participate.. hopefully my tax return check gets here soon... it's gonna get me some FO's!

I just read through the co-op rules and searched through some previous co-ops. I have a question. If I wanted to host a co-op, could I do it where you could get 4oz sample bottles instead? I realize it would be a lot more work on my part, but it seems more beneficial for everyone? I was confused and thought the co-op was to sample scents. Buying 16 oz bottles doesn't really offer much of a discount, it doesn't seem?? By the time you pay for the co-op fee and shipping from the host to you, where do you save? Am I missing something?? It looks like with the bottle cost included, a 4oz bottle would cost each person $4 (on $13.95lbs) and $4.50 (on $15.95lbs). Obviously each scent would need 4 people interested, etc. Could I do something like this? Is something like this even allowed? Thanks, Lisa

The benefits of a co op is that you get the saving of buying in bulk without actually buying bulk.

For example. On the NG site they say you get $1 discount off every 16oz bottle of FO if you order 5 or more. (you can mix and match). So for every 5 16oz's we order we receive $5 off. So if you order one 16oz bottle you still get the discount because we will be ordering so much. Also you may save on shipping. I will be shipping in Flat rate boxes and I will only do 8, 16 & 32oz bottles of FO.

I will give the same advice that was given during the last NG co op.

Go to the site and add what you would like to your shopping cart, with shipping added and see if it is worth joining the co op.

To answer your question regarding bottles. Yes, you would have to get bottles to divide up the FO once you receive them.

I will go ahead and list this in the co op section a little later on today once I get back home. My DH has a out patient surgery today so I have to get ready to take him in.