ISO Kick-Arse Caramel Corn

Gravity

Looking for a terrific Caramel Corn scent... if you've tested in soy, even better. Friend of mine bought some of the "Crazy Caramel Corn" bath products from B&BW.. they're AMAZING! :drool:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I've heard TN has a really great caramel corn scent too.

Has anyone tried the WSP dupe yet? I'd love to hear thoughts on that.

I've not yet ordered anything from TCS... so if I end up getting some from there.. any suggestions on other oils to order? (Can't stand ordering just ONE thing!) Also, has anyone used the TCS Caramel Corn in soy?

Has anyone tried the WSP dupe yet? I'd love to hear thoughts on that.

I've not yet ordered anything from TCS... so if I end up getting some from there.. any suggestions on other oils to order? (Can't stand ordering just ONE thing!) Also, has anyone used the TCS Caramel Corn in soy?

Yep, I've used TCS Caramel Corn in soy - very true & strong. Also give Cinnamon Cider a try - not overly spicy imo, just like hot apple cider to me.

Sorry, can't help ya w/WSP though, haven't tried theirs.

My OOB impression... WSP's is more corn, less caramel than I recall of BBW's. It even seems to have that secret note that I pick up in the majority of BBW scents. Smells very strong, but haven't tested in soy, paraffin, or lotion yet.

I love TCS the best now that Bubbles & Lights is gone, but alas, TCS isn't skin safe. :(

That's sad to hear... as I was wanting to pick up some Millcreek soy body bases to play around with using a Caramel Corn... WSP's is body safe.

If I'm going to pick one up, I'd have to give the WSP one a try... I want it to pull double-duty for me.

beesweet: Please let me know how it works once you get a chance to play with it!

Gravity ... if you're looking for fo's to order from TCS, I would suggest ...

Cinnamon Cider

This Old House

Spicey Apples & Peaches

Lavender Milk

Butterscotch Brownies

Butterscotch Brulee

Cinnamon Bread Pudding

Cinnamon Frosting

Amish Harvest

Peach Magnolia Raspberry

Lovespell

Gingerbread Applesauce

Warm Orange Gingerbread

IMO, You can't go wrong with TCS. I'm burning Spicey Apples & Peaches right now, and the scent throw is awesome ... 50/50 soy container blend at 8% using CD wicks.