What do you think about my craft booth setup??

BizzyBs

The crates were built by my hubby (at my request)...they were VERY easy to put together, as I watched him do it. :)

The corner shelving unit was bought at Big Lots for a mere $15.99...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I saw it and could just think of the things I could do with it. Then I added the peg board onto the sides of it to hang my bags of tarts/melts.

I want to thank all of you for your inspiration...when you are setting it up at home, you really need another's perspective. :)

WELL...I just got back from a trip to buy some more goodies for my booth setup.

I bought three fall leaf garlands to intertwine throughout the tables (one on top to replace the green ivy garland). Some fall leaf sprigs to add to the berry arrangements on top.

This is SO exciting...I can't wait to actually set it up at the show. :)

Thanks again everyone for your kind words. :)

150,000 - 200,000 in attendance! WOW!:shocked2: For me to ever have that kind of attendance that would mean every man, woman and child in 6 or 8 counties would have to be there! That sounds like it will be an awesome show!

Your set up looks great! I love the whole look of it! Good luck! (I really dont think you will need it, Im sure you'll be sold out!)

Have fun

Sherri

This show is a big deal, as it has gone on for many years and is held by the American Lung Association. There are about 280 booths and it is held in the Kansas ExpoCentre in Topeka. So, it is inside (wouldn't want to do an outside show LOL).

I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO...and have to set up tomorrow UGH! Looks like it's going to be a late night, once again. (he-he) :)

I'll take pics at the show and let ya'll know what happens. Thanks again for your input!