Candlesandsupplies & 200 new oils

tarynjms

I don't think their oils are good at all. Maybe a very small percentage. I do like her apple, mulled cider, pumpkin pie, but that's it for me. I found her cinnamon scents/christmas bakery scents very weak. I do get some of her oils for my reed diffusers and the really strong ones like lemongrass, eucalyptus, cottage breeze are super strong.

I think alot of their oils are hit and miss. I have tried many from there and some are super strong, some super weak. I think alot of it depends on your wax too. Some that were really strong in my KY125 were weak in my GL 70/30. I definately think they are worth ordering samples from before buying larger quantities. With such a wide selection you are bound to find many that will work for you.

I use C&S all the time & never had a problem with them but I know alot of people here have. If your order is less than $10 for shipping they will charge you the lower amount. I LOVE the Mac Apple, smells just like a big bag of apples. The Warm Vanila Sugar is good, also the Tequila Sunrise is one of my best sellers.

You won't believe this, but after some months I placed an order with C&S this week. Didn't wanna do it, but I needed small rolls of a certain wick and they were the only ones who had them. I figured what could go wrong with one small order in a pinch.

Anything could go wrong, of course! I shouldn't be surprised, since at least 3/4 of my previous orders have incurred some sort of hassle, starting with order number one. I ought to be astounded if everything goes right.

I placed the order using a new account profile, with my company e-mail and shipping address, but they decided to look up my old e-mail address and send the shipping confirmation there instead. Then they shipped the order to my home instead of my business location. That address does not even appear on my order but that's where it went. Perfect ninnies.

So I've been waiting here at the workshop for the wicking to arrive and now it's at home. I won't be home until Monday and I won't be back at the shop until next Wednesday. C&S is one day shipping distance from me but it might as well have taken a week for all the good it did me.

They suck so bad; they blow so hard. I hereby reiterate my plea that Doneen buy out these buffoons and create Bitter Creek East.

Top, no need for Doneen to buy them out, just become a new supplier--the Philadelphia area would be my choice, or Delaware (no sales tax). I shake my head every time I think of how awful they have really become. Initially I didn't have problems with their CS but the last 18 months - 24 months, it's horrendous. I won't re-post my hassles with them, but when a stock person REFUSES to open a carton to fill my order for a 10 lb. slab of wax, I will take my business elsewhere, and I did. Thank you Sherri of Farm House (she accomodates my schedule when she doesn't have to).

ok, I have to ask what is so bad about this company overall. I ordered from them (jars) when I first started and I didn't think the arrival time nor the shipping cost were out of hand. Maybe it's because I was new to all of this and I didn't know what to expect. hmmmm thinking I will pull out my invoice and see what the actual shipping cost was.

They fill orders but forget to include items that they charge you for. They charge for backordered items and honestly think they've sent them out. They charge YOU the shipping when they leave something out unless you argue about it. Eventually they make it right, but it takes time, patience and frustration first.

They have shipped on time, and as long as you get enough to make that $10 minimum, shipping's not terrible. The question is, what are you gonna end up with once you receive it? And can you wait for them to straighten it out? I plan on it taking a month of babysitting and hand holding to receive an order from them (on instock items).

-Kristi

For a long time I did not experience many problems with C&S. I ordered my oils from them, but after I found other suppliers realized how diluted they were (yes, they are diluted). I found that their price on wax was decent and their jars were until recently. Wax, as it did for everyone went up alot, but they took advantage of that surge in price and I still think they are higher than other suppliers. Their quality of their jars have suffered also. I ordered the metro/status jars they sell. Out of 24, the lids to 8 of them did not fit, I was told to "trim the plastic insert" but even when I did that (why would I do that) I was told they are "cheap glass made in China, what did I expect?" Their show room is filthy and looks like someone's garage with junk everywhere. Yes, they are expanding their candle molds (outrageous prices if I do say so). You can do better! Really.

I can say this--the Fragrance Oil Enhancer for Reed Diffusers is really good (expensive, but good).

You won't believe this, but after some months I placed an order with C&S this week. Didn't wanna do it, but I needed small rolls of a certain wick and they were the only ones who had them. I figured what could go wrong with one small order in a pinch.

Anything could go wrong, of course! I shouldn't be surprised, since at least 3/4 of my previous orders have incurred some sort of hassle, starting with order number one. I ought to be astounded if everything goes right.

I placed the order using a new account profile, with my company e-mail and shipping address, but they decided to look up my old e-mail address and send the shipping confirmation there instead. Then they shipped the order to my home instead of my business location. That address does not even appear on my order but that's where it went. Perfect ninnies.

So I've been waiting here at the workshop for the wicking to arrive and now it's at home. I won't be home until Monday and I won't be back at the shop until next Wednesday. C&S is one day shipping distance from me but it might as well have taken a week for all the good it did me.

They suck so bad; they blow so hard. I hereby reiterate my plea that Doneen buy out these buffoons and create Bitter Creek East.

Do I know you? Have you lost your mind? LMAO!! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

A~ have I taught you nothing? Too much wax testing has clouded your judgement my dear.

They look you up by name- then phone number.

These people are so clueless. I hope you get your order soon.

I even pass up the sales when they give out free shipping.

I would rather drink a gallon of Draino. :shocked2:

Do I know you?

Have you lost your mind?

Have I taught you nothing?

I would rather drink a gallon of Draino. :shocked2:

It was temporary insanity.

And I was a fool to think they would actually use the information I typed in. They're independent thinkers and have their own ideas about where e-mails and packages should go. I only pray they used the right credit card so I don't have to deal with them to straighten it out.

Next time I get the notion to order something from C&S, I will recognize it as a psychotic breakdown and simply say, "pass the Draino, please."

It was temporary insanity.

Next time I get the notion to order something from C&S, I will recognize it as a psychotic breakdown and simply say, "pass the Draino, please."

No worries, I will lace your goblet with some Stoli Cristal and some highly intoxicating pharmaceuticals to make your last cocktail something extra special. It's the least I can do.

You are right, they are independent "thinkers".

The problem is, they don't think. I have no idea what type of drugs they do onsite daily, however I do think they should share the delirium.

I banished them from my house. I sold every piece of glass I had and cleansed myself of them completely. They will never be able to entice me to buy another thing from them for as long as I live.