WSP Changes to Flat Rate Shipping

bugtussle

Maybe I am missing something here. If I purchase items, no matter what they are and they can fit into a flat rate shipping box how is that costing WSP money?

I have never liked their shipping charges which I felt were over inflated. I am one of those people that normally have small orders. If I just need a few packs of wicks or dyes or even a few test size FO's I look for the suppliers that offer US Postal shipping. Those are the suppliers I usually continue to give my business to. Not that WSP cares about my small potatoes.

They aren't using flat rate boxes. My order came in a big box and I know it cost more than their shipping fee.

I did think it was too good to last, though- but their shipping rates to me aren't too bad compared to other places. When I've calculated product price plus shipping from multiple places, they're still often cheaper. I just do a lot of comparison shopping.

Oh, well that makes sense if the order needs to be in a very large box. I still think for small orders like what I mentioned above US Priority would be a good idea. I use Bittercreek and other suppliers because they offer this method of shipping.

I've ordered items from WSP and was charged 12.00 plus for shipping and got the exact same merchandise from BC and paid US priority of 4.00.

I've ordered items from WSP and was charged 12.00 plus for shipping and got the exact same merchandise from BC and paid US priority of 4.00.

I can sympathize as I was charged $12+ shippping for some tabs for my lotion bottles. Something that would have easily fit into an envelope. When I called her about it, she was very rude. :mad: No way her crooked b*tt will see my business again. I got the same item from The Candlemakers Store, with our business name added to them, $1.10 postage on an envelope and all total, way cheaper than WSP.

Rena