Donitas Tutorials

I just received tutorials on three canes to make. I never in my life have seen such beautiful work. I am new to this site so I was truly shocked at Donitas work. My first project is going to be the sand canes. I will post a picture when my attempt is complete. Please no laughing Wish me luck Cindy:yay:

Several months ago there was a thread about the possibility of her having tutorials available for sale. I have visited her site periodically, but I haven't seen them. Did you contact her personally?

Yes, I'd like to know too. :grin2:

I emailed her some time ago, but haven't heard. I know she is sooooo busy with her move so I figured it would be some time before things would be up and running.

If anyone knows the status please let me know too, okay??

Thanks bunches...

Suzy

Just came across this thread.....I can't change my website because when my son was transferring files from one computer to another, it got stuck in cyber space....so no one could access it. That was months ago....then mysteriously a few days ago....a bar came up on my desk top saying "Moms files" and Contibute which is my website....I clicked on it and it said that I need to reinstall it. I never managed my website, my husband did. But...my sons are coming this weekend and maybe they can make sense of it. I am going to do a new website soon anyway and then the tutorials will be listed....and I plan to do more. If anyone is interested in the catalog listing which ones I have for sale.....just send me a email or pm with your email address and I will send you the catalog page. I also will help anyone with problems they may encounter......forever....I really want to make it easy for people. Donita

Oh Donita, I am glad you posted this. I also went to your site and could not fid them. Had to call my husband in to look at all your beautiful canes. Your work is awesome. I had saved one of your tutorials before but then my putor crashed and lost everything. I would like one of those catalogs when you get time please. Thank you.