ISO Great Chocolate FO & Coffee FO

Ginger

I haven't poured much over the hot summer months and am behind the times! I'm looking for some great chocolate and coffee FO's for the holidays.

I poured a sample of Peaks' Hot Fudge Brownie a while back and liked it. Haven't tried the Hot Cocoa yet, but will also order that one.

What other "chocolates" are good?

Also, need suggestions on some "coffee" FO's.

The stronger the better for my tastes!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Ginger

Guest ShellyRobyn

Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut is wonderful. I just poured some yesterday. And the Fudge Brownie is good too. I like to mix it with Purely Peppermint for the holidays. Yum!:smiley2:

Yes, I forgot to mention that I have poured a sample of the Cappuccino Hazelnut & German Choc Cake both. I really liked them.

I will more than likely be pouring all of those, but also looking for a straight chocolate....... something like smells like a Hershey Bar. I tried a sample of an FO called just that (Hershey Bar) last year from another supplier (other than Peaks) and it smelled like burned chocolate.......... yuck!

The Roasted Coffee FO sounds nice.

Thanks everyone,

Ginger

Only poured Peaks Cap. Hazelnut (awesome!) and Just Scent's Chocolate Truffle (damn realistic!)

I'm a day or two away from breaking into all the coffee stuff I was going to experiment with, so will have to let you know how BCN's coffee scent goes when I get to it, the cap. brulee and the mochaccino that I've got.