Playing with Wood Roses 2

Reese

yes, please do tell where you found the baby's breath. those are beautiful-to me more beautiful than the real thing because these won't die, and you can still scent them to smell good!!

I got in on the 2nd coop and am anxiously awaiting their arrival!!!

Heather

Those look beautiful! I just started playing around with mine tonight, of course after taking a drive to Micheals and Hobby Lobby to see what kind of greenery I could add to them. I did put a drop of Peaks Rose Bouquet on the roses bunched a few together put in the greenery and put in the cello sleeve and told my DH to smell and he was impressed and said if he didnt know it he would of thought they were real...smells like the real thing! I'm dieing to show these to my friends but it's 10:30 at night and I'm sure they wouldnt appreciate me knockin on their door right now....but I'm so darn excited!!!

Sandy~WI :yay:

for those of you that have your roses already, how do you put the scent on? I have read that you can spray it on, drop some in the middle, brush it on, etc. What works for you?

i would like to know the same thing. got mine today, went to a few stores to see about getting greenery and baby's breath, but haven't found any yet. i plan to just add a drop or two to each of mine by using the plastic droppers.