Wooden roses

creativegems

Very pretty!!! You did an awesome job with those.

If you don't mind my asking what is your price range on the bud vase? I can't wait to get mine either. I agree with the babies breath and the onion grass. I looked at HL but didn't really find what I thought I was looking for lol

Janet you ROCK!!!

When I grow up I wanna be you !!! lol

As far as the light and FO's making the glue loose. I took one rose 2 weeks ago. Meant to put a drop of oil on it, well it spewed all over it.even the leaves were scented at that point. I gave it to my daughter, I have her shake it and smell it everyday and so far nothing has happened to it. Also I tried to take one apart. thought the petals would just come off. Nope the wood ripped where the it was glue. They are tougher then you think imo.

Paula

That's great to know Paula. All I did was put a drop on the top of the rose in the vase. The vase is painted to match the rose.:shocked2: Matches pretty good. I picked up a bunch of vases at Goodwill. Bigger vases have 3 roses in them at graduating heights. Small vase in pic is $5.49. I'm now using plastic baby's breath that can be found at Wal-Mart and other craft stores. The real ones are just too expensive.

The basket is scented rose and boy does it throw so no need to scent the roses. I'm confident that nothing will happen to the roses inside the basket. The bulb doesn't get hot enough, just a tiny bit warm. I've also made them with the roses outside on a bigger plate.

I'll have to take pics of the display I have in a craft store.

Janet