*Need help finding a soft single pour paraffin wax*

Can anyone PLEASE tell me what is a great hot and cold throwing soft single pour paraffin wax?Also,which wicks might work best with it?I use 16oz jars with a 3inch diameter..I have been using soy but really want to try paraffin to see which I like best!Thank you!

IGI 4630 is definitely soft and definitely one pour. Some oils throw well. I do not pour 16 ozers so sorry can't help with the wicking. I will say that you should wick on the "cool" side with this wax. Good luck.

There is always the comfort blend if you want to mess with it. Personally I didn't think that the throw was "all that" when I tried it.....but I only tested 50 lbs. There are those that rave about it.

The 4630 is very bad for lots of soot, so if you are use to a clean burning wax, I would not recommend it. Its very hard to wick also, and in a large jar I had the experience of looking like a torch sometimes to get a full melt pool. I just started using the 6006 so far its got great hot/cold throw. Still has to be wicked up alot but none of the soot with the 4630. The 6006 is a parasoy, low on the soy side. I think it has 20% soy.

I only do tarts and B&B but I've started using the 6006 (accidentally, lol) and let me tell you... this is some soft stuff! I was pretty surprised. Better though once it is melted down and cooled. Throw is also working well for me. It's a bit soft for tarts but I may just keep it and add an additive. I love the ease of cutting it off the slab!