Serenity....

CareBear

I've been trying to come up with a business name. Right now I really just do soaps, but some day I'd like to branch out (solid lotion bars, lip balms, maybe soy candles - trying to keep it "natural" yet not organic or anything.

I'm drawn to the word Serenity, but have been rolling it around for months and still don't have the full name.... Any suggestions??

I google'd Serenity and what came up was the movie and a line of incontinence products. I'm sure you don't want your soaps associated with either of those.:embarasse I liked Serenity Shores at first, but for some reason it's making me think of a funeral home.

But I like the word serenity! How 'bout Serenita (serenity in Italian) or Serendipity (which starts with the same letters)?

I google'd Serenity and what came up was the movie and a line of incontinence products. I'm sure you don't want your soaps associated with either of those.:embarasse I liked Serenity Shores at first, but for some reason it's making me think of a funeral home.

But I like the word serenity! How 'bout Serenita (serenity in Italian) or Serendipity (which starts with the same letters)?

I thought of the incontinence product too. Also A lot of substance abusers use the word serenity often, as in the Serenity Prayer. I happen to like the word but just be careful what words you put with it.

Well wouldn't want to be associated with death or drug addiction (although we've certainly got enough FO addicts here!!). And as for incontinence - well that's bound to get to me someday but I'd rather not think along those lines!

Ahhh you guys are my reality check. Maybe serenity isn't the way to go. I like Serenita, but maybe it's too much like senorita. On the other hand I thought Serenity need another word to go with, but Serenita can stand on its own.

Oooooh my goodness this is harder than making soap (but not as hard as candles).

What part of the Jersey Shore? Avalon, Stone Harbor, Wildwood? I was thinking of incorporating one of those into your name.

Stone Harbor Serenity Scents (if you are stuck on the serenity them); Wildwood Bath & Body;

Avalon Soap Co.; or

Avalon Aromas (that sounds like a coffee shop)

By the Sea Serenity

Do you want the beach theme?