Kojiki

LindaColo

Need to bump this one up for more to see- its getting buried! I don't know what it is this w/ bar Linda but its one of my favorites... Its simple w/ the white yet so glam w/ the hint of blue and gold mica. :drool:

you beat me to it maryann! LOL (I saw it before you edited) :D

Very nice Linda! I can't wait to smell that one :D

LOL -Jen I had to do that so I could indeed be the 1st one, as what I editted took me a few minutes and I wanted to be the first one to say how AWESOME this bar is ;) !

Thank you for your encouraging words.

Scented - I do like the scent throw for the fragrance oil.

Carebear - I wanted this to look like a mineral formation (because my husband is a rock hound) that has gold layers between separate colors.

This was a happy accident. I was a little too enthusiastic with the stick blender when making the soap; it was too thick to think about swirling.

Poured the white layer, sprinkled a thin dusting of golden shimmering mica. Then used a spatula and mixed in the mica on the very top white layer of soap.

Poured the green layer, sprinkled a thin dusting of golden shimmering mica. Then used a spatula and mixed in the mica on the very top green layer of soap.

Poured the last white layer and let the soap set. Later on, cut the soap and stamped.