Japanese Cherry Blossom

Mnhorsemom

I know there have been several threads asking where to get this FO. Now, the question is has anybody gotten this FO and what is your opinion. I LOVE this scent in BBW lotion and would love to have some soap to go with it. I have checked several of the sights that sell it and just don't know where to go to get the best dupe. I know in the past when I have been trying to dupes of CLV and WVS I have been rather disappointed cause most of the ones I have tried are nice but not really a close dupe. TIA

Where is your CLV dupe from? Mine is from WSP and I think it's dead on. In fact, all the dupes I've tried from WSP have been dead on. I know they have a Cherry Blossom that they compare to the B&BW scent, so if you don't hear otherwise I'd say WSP would be a good one to take a chance on.

WSP does have the Cherry Blossom, but it is very light. I decided against it. I just ordered Cajun's dupe. Will let you know how it is. Have tried several CB's & none worked. Lone Star has a really good WVS that I've used for 4 years. Carole

LS also has a good CLV, strong.

Thanks for the replys. I can't remember where I got the CLV, I'll have to check. I wonder if the Cherry Blossom scents you were talking aboaut are the same scent I am looking for cause I think BBW has both a Cherry Blossom and a Japanese Cherry Blossom line. I am wanting the JCB. Thanks again

Hmm...I don't know this for sure, but it seems wierd to me that B&BW would offer both a Japanese Cherry Blossom and a Cherry Blossom..those names are too close and would cause a great deal of confusion for customers. If that's the case then they are insane!

Just an FYI...I'm a BBW freak :) THey have the following in their stores:

Japanese Cherry Blossom

White Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

A little ridiculous if you ask me, but they all smell differently. Completely different scents! Just thought I'd add my $.02 :)

Sorry, can't help on the dupe....let us know if you find it though!

Just an FYI...I'm a BBW freak :) THey have the following in their stores:

Japanese Cherry Blossom

White Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

A little ridiculous if you ask me, but they all smell differently. Completely different scents! Just thought I'd add my $.02 :)

Sorry, can't help on the dupe....let us know if you find it though!

That's INSANE!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Hmm...I don't know this for sure, but it seems wierd to me that B&BW would offer both a Japanese Cherry Blossom and a Cherry Blossom..those names are too close and would cause a great deal of confusion for customers. If that's the case then they are insane!

Actually, they have three-

Cherry Blossom

White Cherry Blossom

Japanese Cherry Blossom

They are actually all very different, but yes, the names are confusing. I don't make up the scents, I just work there. :o

EDIT: Oops, someone beat me to it.

BTW, White Cherry Blossom is my personal favorite.

I saw a Japanese Cherry Blossom dupe on the SOS website the other night. I have found a wonderful Cherry Blossom after 4 different suppliers - Kangaroo Blue. Hands down. Made CP the other night, she was the perfect lady, no acceleration or discolor and the scent is holding beautifully. Also put this in wax (love it when I can get double duty out of one oil) and the throw is exceptional. (soyblend)