My Beaded Flowers

Hibiscus

Wow that will be beautiful. My sis asked me to make her bouquet but she hasn't made it to the alter yet..lol..I found the instructions online and of course printed them. Calla lilies would be stunning and that is the one flower I haven't made a pattern for. I did see one online but I didn't like it and I haven't had time for my flowers lately but eventually things will settle down and I can work on calla lilies. I really want to make black ones. I've made lilies but not calla:cry2:

thanks

Well please keep me in mind if you find a pattern for them or make one up. I will do the same should I come across one. Now that I just got layed off from my job, I actually have time to do things I've wanted to do so I might just figure it out, or atleast find a pattern.:highfive:

Your flowers are very prety! I stop doing them when I discover this place and got hook oncandles,it's a lot easier on my wick hands and eyes :yay:

Looking at yours make me want to go get my beads, maybe for few flowers.

Thank you for sharing.

Zonia

Beautiful!!!! That is some great work, I know those have to be time consuming.

Yep, but it's relaxing as well. Out all the self taught crafts, this is the only one that made me scratch my head for a few days..not sure why I didn't grasp it as fast as the others but I suspect it had something to do with the way the instructions were written or my brain was on vacation:cool:

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Amazing! I used to do bead work but NEVER had I ever made roses that looked like that!!! I hope you do well with them on your site! What are you selling them for if you dont mind me asking? I love the rose buds especially!

God Bless,

Lynn

Thanks, PM me :grin2:

Oh yes lots of patience. I"ve tried training a couple of my siblings and they pushed it aside after the first attempt. My daughter learned after the first try and did so well she made flowers for me and some of her friends. She insists she doesn't want to help out though:shocked2: