what do you think

:P Hi guys. haven't posted for a while as i've been moving ect but thankfully thats all done and i'm now feeling at home so i can have even more fun in an even bigger kitchen!!! Been doing some research into people selling hand poured candles in my area as you all know its good to check out the compotition and see whats out there. Any way i stumbled across this website and thought maybe you could check it out and let me no if you were as impressed as i was! they use soy and i use paraffin which means our candles are different would appreciate your opinions!! thasnks in advance:grin2:

www.corfecandles.co.uk

Looks pretty impressive. I wouldn't worry about competition- as long as you've got a good quality candle then it will sell. Maybe you could offer some extra items beside candles. Reed diffusers, candle warmers, air freshners . I saw a post claiming that plain cutouts can be bought and "painted" with f/o to make an air freshner. The person posting has some pretty big accounts seling these. Maybe you can market them as car air freshners or for wherever someone can't burn a candle like closets? I checked out some websites offering them and they have quite a few different designs. Sorry if I'm not much help but just trying to give you some suggestions.:highfive:

They have some nice candles, love the hurricanes. I wonder if their rustic pillars look like that though?. As soon as I saw the pic I realised I had seen it before - Look at the Techniques and Ideas section on the Candletech Board and see the pic for Rustic/Cold pour candles. I used these instructions when starting out and have it filed in my folder. Just a thought.

They have some nice candles, love the hurricanes. I wonder if their rustic pillars look like that though?. As soon as I saw the pic I realised I had seen it before - Look at the Techniques and Ideas section on the Candletech Board and see the pic for Rustic/Cold pour candles. I used these instructions when starting out and have it filed in my folder. Just a thought.

Yes, I was just going to point that out.

http://www.corfecandles.co.uk/

http://www.candletech.com/coldpours/

Well good-ness!! Here I am stressing about the pictures that I take -- haven't put anything up on the website yet because the pictures still suck.... turns out I should just be stealing ones that I like!

How silly of me... :rolleyes2

For those of you who have been here a lot longer than me (almost everyone :grin2: ) does this happen often? Do you really see stolen pics on websites popping up every few weeks?

It just blows my mind.

Do you really see stolen pics on websites popping up every few weeks?

It just blows my mind.

Every now and then. This site is in the UK. Just a coincidence that it got posted here or no one would be the wiser. I'd imagine some of the other pics were stolen as well. That is often the case.

Initially the site looks pretty good to me, but I found too many images wouldn't enlarge & mistakes in the blurb that put me off. Some of the products look really good tho.

ETA they don't only do soy, the rustics, chunkies & hurricanes are paraffin.

Sally.