Tarts from funky mold

CareBear

The shapes all come together on the same pan:

Nordic Ware makes an amazing pan with 24 molds for mini bundt cakes or candy. It ain't cheap - $32 I think, but it has 24 cavities and they are really adorable and quite ornate. It's non-stick cast aluminum. http://www.laprimashops.com/producti...ware/59437.jpg

http://www.laprimashops.com/producti...59437-gal1.jpg

I don't bake, so it's fun to find a GOOD use for this particular Christmas gift... (my mom got it for me, guess she was feeling hopeful)

Cute tarts. Wrong gallery for wax, LOL. I think I finally get it now; those pics are NOT all from 5/11/2006, your camera date is incorrect. I know you were not doing this stuff in May, although it appears that you waited almost seven months to post the pics.

e

oh crap, I found the mold...I just spent almost 100.00 on the bundt mold, and the snowflake shortbread mold and the carousel mold...now I'm debating the gingerbread loaf..I'm wondering if I can pipe wax thru a ziploc or sleeve..I am totally hopeless...I need to go and hide a paper trail so hubby can't see what I've been purchasing..the first of 100 tart burners I've ordered came today...

oh crap, I found the mold...I just spent almost 100.00 on the bundt mold, and the snowflake shortbread mold and the carousel mold...now I'm debating the gingerbread loaf..I'm wondering if I can pipe wax thru a ziploc or sleeve..I am totally hopeless...I need to go and hide a paper trail so hubby can't see what I've been purchasing..the first of 100 tart burners I've ordered came today...

May I ask where did you order your molds from? I found this mold at kitchen krafters. TIA