Some rebatched soap, confetti pumpkin and more

elle110

Here are two soaps I made from the end of a batch I already had and wanted to use up and make room for the new, so I took the chocoate and the pumpkin soap and cut into chunks and made my basic recipe of soap and made these chunk soaps.

The pink with rose buds is a rose soap I had which did not turn out to good from a while ago so I cut up, remelted with a little water in microwave, added a little rose scent, remolded and then put buds on top. Keeping this for personal use.

Third item is bubbling bath bars, just got this recipe from Ponte vedras website and trying it, scented in Lavender Vanilla, only put a few Lav buds in. Gong to test it with my son tomorrow.:P

Next, is Cafe Cappuccino Bath Bombs, with yummy coffee grounds, smells good enough to drink, they sold well at last weekends show.

post-163-139458380149_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458380205_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458380206_thumb.jpg

Your creations look marvelous! :smiley2:

Perfection in bath bombs, I have to tell you. The soaps look almost like big blocks of candy. Great colors on the confetti soap as well.

I concur. The bubble bath bars look awesome. I love the bathbombs though.

OMG the pumpkin and choc. bars look like the real deal girl, good enough to eat! :D

I really really really like the rose soap though, the colors are fantastic and the real petals on top give it a very professional/elegant touch, bet it smells wonderful!!

Your bathbombs are PERFECT also!

WTG!! :yay:

OMG the pumpkin and choc. bars look like the real deal girl, good enough to eat! :D

I really really really like the rose soap though, the colors are fantastic and the real petals on top give it a very professional/elegant touch, bet it smells wonderful!!

Your bathbombs are PERFECT also!

WTG!! :yay:

Thanks for the compliments, I can't believe how good the chocolate coconut and pumpkin bars sell around here, the rose I am keeping for myself since it was my first real rebatch and I think I can do better the next time. We tested the bubble bars, they are awesome, tons of bubbles, my kids loved, even the 9 mos old, I let her get in w/ my 3 yr. old they had a blast, and lav/van really helped them unwind b4 bed.

Michelle