Coffee Scents

LynnS

Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut smells incredible OOB, so does Butter Rum Cappuccino from Aroma Haven/Rustic Escentuals, but I haven't put them in wax yet. I did pour Morning Blend (A/H-R/E) yesterday and it really stunk. Also Coffee Bean from ICS smells really good OOB. I am pretty new to all this, but imo the Peak's one is the best.:drool:

This is a great list.Thank You all.I agree with the Coffee Carmel Cream from the Candle Source.It is good.I live 45 minutes from there.He also has a Morning Mocha I have never tried but want to.I have my list made out.Also a Fresh Brewed Coffee but I can just fix coffee for my husband and get that.I am not a coffee drinker but LOVE smelling it.Going down that aisle of the grocery store is awesome.I think about the best smelling unless its the perfume section.LynnS

There are a lot of hazelnut scents out there and they smell different. I don't like Peaks at all, love WW's and Vanilla Hazelnut from WSP. They are completely different. I also mix KY's burnt smelling coffee in some of my coffee scents for a little extra. But would love just a plain coffee brewing scent, can't find that one.