Patchouli & Blackberry GM Soap

funnygirl

Thanks so much everyone! I couldnt have done it without all your help. I sure hope the recipes I used are good, cause everything smells great. I want to make more, but need to see how these turn out before I use up all my supplies, LOL!

Thanks again for the nice compliments. :D

Hi,

Beautiful soaps!

Did you mix the scent yourself or did you buy it from a supplier? I love Patchouli! If you don't mind sharing and did buy it from a supplier who did you get it from? I am fairly new to soaping and need to find a good soap fragrance supplier.

TIA,

Devil Woman

I mixed it myself. I searched for a good true Patchouli for a LOOOOOOONG time, and finally settled on Candle Cocoons. Never could get it wicked right, so it's great to be able to use it in a soap. I got the Blackberry (actually is's Blackberry sage) from Natures Garden. They are beautiful together. :drool:

I have some oils I got from bramble berry, love all of them. BB & NG give you alot of information as far as soaping is concerned. They let you know how the oils do in CP. Whether they discoler, accelerate, etc. HTH!

Thanks again for the compliments! :grin2: