I have a ? about Solas

prcandles

Someone should have another Solas co-op....hmmmmm

Another co-op? Was there one and I didn't know about it? I'm not that clueless, am I? :P

(Oh, did you get my email, BTW?)

Pat, I sent you a PM about the Rose question you had. Also, Seabreeze might be slightly too floral for you. :(

Let me know if you have any more questions (or if anyone else does).

I'm up for a Solas Co-Op. I wont try and do it myself because I will screw it all up. :P Then I will have to steal all the good fo's.. So don't trust me on it. LOL

Hey Cas, up for giving us a really good deal for a co-op??? How about $ 2 for 16 oz bottles. lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo:laugh2:

I emailed them the other day because in the back of my head I have been thinking about this. They replied something like $1 off 5lbs of scent or $1.25 off 8 lbs but then I would have to repackage them. Cant do that, because the cost of all the bottles to repackage,then that would raise the co-op fee way up, then people get kinda kranky over that. But yes Cas, if we could get a certain amount or % off per bottle, I would even do the co-op. Whoops, Cas I guess you just asked if I got your email-that would be a yes:undecided

No just catching up to me LMAO!!

Scented, Chris must love you!!! You are great advertising for him! I would love to see your FO collection!

Oh, and I probably am catching up! The more I let Elderberry and Guavaberry cure, the better they smell!

Missy

• 3 weeks later...

Solas Catalpa is wonderful in my opinion!! I have used it in parrafin and palm wax with NO problems!!! It smells wonderful to me!! I have a some wax melts in a electric melter right now and at less than min FO load, it is scenting almost my whole house!! I love this stuff!! Im not sure what color to really use for it but I have used a almost mint green, as it goes with some of my house and those that have sampled candles from me in this scent love the color combo for it!! HTH