Heart Shaped Glass

NattyCat

Does anyone know where to get heart shaped glass dishes that are suitable for candles? 3 wicks, 2 wicks or 1 wick - I don't really mind.

I've been searching in the UK for hours and found nothing, so need to start looking at US suppliers - any help would be sincerely appreciated! If you use heart shaped glass yourself but don't want to write your supplier for all to see - please PM me....I'm in the UK and not in direct competition with USA candle-makers!

Thanks oodles,

Natasha

I don't know if it is any help to you, but walmart has the glass heart dishes by Libbey. I think they're about 6" wide & 2-3" tall (don't really remember at the moment) and I use 3 wicks. I think last I saw they were 97 cents.

Hi,

i have been looking for some heart shaped glasses in the U.K too, without any look. Although i have found some heart shaped containers that would be suitable at candelights.co.uk here: http://www.candelights.co.uk/supplies/containers.html although they are a little expenive £2.99 (about $7) for 3 and the offer no discount for larger orders.

If only we did have a Walmart here in the U.K- i have been in them when on holiday to the US, but even though Walmart owns Asda it is much much smaller and has nowhere near the range. I looked at their glasswear and and it is all just basic, nothing that would be good to pour a candle in.

Natty Cat if you find anything suitable and wouldnt mind sharing please do and i will do the same i i find anything suitable, ( i only sell locally in the North East of England- well mainly just my home town- so i wouldnt be taking any of your business).

Hi all

Thank you for mentioning Candelights.

I would just like to point out that we do offer discounts for larger purchases, we offer wholesale prices on items purchased in bulk. Waxes are shown at discounted prices, for instance paraffin wax would be would be £104 for 40kgs at the retail price but by bulk buying it is reduced to £56, all waxes are priced in the same manner.

Fragrances are discounted to retail buyers, you will be very hard pressed to find 200g at £6.99 anywhere else plus there is a permanent offer of 100g of FO with every £20 spent on FO's.If you want to purchase anything in larger amounts please just drop us an email with your requirements and we'll give you a quote.

You have to remember that products in the UK are dearer than those in the US ( for US residents ) so if a UK resident were to purchase for example, heart shaped containers from the US, shipping, import duty on both the product price AND the shipping and then VAT on the whole lot would take the price much higher than you can purchase here, £2.99.

I like to think that Candelights is one of the cheapest suppliers in the UK even though our products are top quality.Please contact us if you require something that isn't on the website, we'll get it for you and try to beat anyone elses price in the process !

http://www.candelights.co.uk