Your opinions please, immature or helpful to others?

I would also like to know where this forum is. I'd rather know ahead of time who these people are so that if I encounter any of them later, I'll be forewarned and know to watch my step with them. Can someone either post the URL or PM/email it to us?

Hmm...I'm confused...Besides the IKS thread where Maddie was involved, I've not seen a thread where a customer was discussing a retailer (with the exception of supplier concerns).

Actually, the way it went down was that Kristen's Shower came on here pretty much dogging a customer (Maddi) while bragging that her bad customer service was getting her more orders. The customer (Maddi) got wind of this and came on here to defend herself and give her side of the story. Had Kristen's Shower kept her mouth shut, that whole episode never would have happened. But I think there were some lessons learned there and all was good in the end.

Here ia another one for your enjoyment! This board is a spin off of the Candleholics Anonymous board. They all had a big fued on the CA board and so this board was formed. I got kicked off this one too! I am a real BITCH!

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=22942

crocky

Posted: Friday,January05,2007 443pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I'm not sure if it's ok for me to post on this board so if it isn't please accept my apology in advance.

The above board (not the CA board) is my board. Candlemakers and candle lovers are welcome, just register. We try to focus on fun candle and tart (our membership is made up of mostly tart lovers but we have some candle lovers too) find without any drama. While our board's management is made up of former CA members, we are not affiliated with CA.

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

FO HOs Forum Index -> The Green Door All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page 1, 2 Next

Page 1 of 2

Watch this topic for replies

View previous topic :: View next topic

scentslut

Posted: Friday,January05,2007 500pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blah Blah Blah ...go back to your own board! What a crock of shit!

Beete

Posted: Friday,January05,2007 606pm Post subject:

crocky wrote:

Hello. I'm not sure if it's ok for me to post on this board so if it isn't please accept my apology in advance.

The above board (not the CA board) is my board.

GEEEZ, faster than a speeding bullet. Egads, we have a spy or two in the house.

Kiss it, kiss it NOW.

dcroome2005

Posted: Friday,January05,2007 630pm Post subject:

Damn... What the hell. Well I tried to sign up for the 2nd board that was posted and even after her coming on and introducing herself, I have yet to be invited. Oh well, probably no loss here.

Cats in the Cradle

Posted: Saturday,January06,2007 322am Post subject:

dcroome2005 wrote:

Damn... What the hell. Well I tried to sign up for the 2nd board that was posted and even after her coming on and introducing herself, I have yet to be invited. Oh well, probably no loss here.

We'll see, I registered for this one too, LOL.

Hey crocky, we don't need referrals now do we?

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Actually, the way it went down was that Kristen's Shower came on here pretty much dogging a customer (Maddi) while bragging that her bad customer service was getting her more orders

Actually, no that is not how it happened & I would appreciate it if you could keep your opinions to yourself Meredith.

All did end up well with my customer though - thank you.

These boards do exist though - customers band together to either complain or compliment etailers.

Some boards that do this are:

www.makeupalley.com

www.lemmingcentral.com

www.bpal.org

You are just as bad as the women you speak of. Bouncing around to different boards bashing others and starting fights. he said she said crap. WHO CARES!!!! Dont get involved with people over the internet. Dont let these woman make you become something you are not.

Sell your stuff in your own community, face to face where people know your name and know how your business truly runs. Only use the boards for sharing ideas and maybe participate in co-ops or buying supplies (even that is very risky) but dont expect to establish your business by posting on boards.

How many get threats from a particular group of women of “Do this or give me this or I will post blah blah on this message board, Crazy demands or just out right BS because the customer did not get their way and then the group collaborates and trashes your name on the net.

I could go on and on with examples but for those that make candles and have or have yet to be tortured by these women, I have a question. Do you think it would be helpful to have something like merchant911 for candle makers? An email sent to those that want to be made aware of questionable and unethical people (providing you include legitimate proof and email corresponds to prove your case, without the financial info etc.passed to others)

Now that is strange, it seems that one of the boards reopened to the public again. Except the moderator cleaned it up, changed the rules, will not allow new members and kicked off candle makers. As a matter of fact all those viscous posts about candle companies were removed as well.:lipsrseal

I guess the SWC mod thought if she did a little house cleaning and made it public the whacko club would appear to be an innocent friendly place. Not fooling anyone but good try anyway:laugh2: .

Why even go there? That is the whole point of the board, to upset people and it has worked with you. I would delete the link and carry on with life. They can't hurt you unless you let them. Life is too short--if no one goes to the board and it doesn't generate interest, it will fade away. As long as it is publicized like it is on this thread generating hits and creating the "shock" waves, they have what they want. Don't give it to them.