OHHH Drakkar

dcroome2005

I got Drakkar from Solas as Scented told me to get some. Oh man.. Who needs a man when all you have to do is smell this stuff. Oh wow!!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

I also got Milk and Honey and absolutely love it out of bottle. Within the next few weeks, that will be put in soap and bath bombs.

Be'Delicious came again. Never again do I just trust OOB smells. LOL

I also got samples of Strawberry Wine- smells great and Lime , Basil and Mandarin which smells great too!

But back to this Drakkar.. WOOOWEEEE Divorcing Dave, don't need him no more. lmfaoooooooooo:laugh2: :laugh2:

I have always loved that scent on a man. I've even had lesbians tell me it is a chick magnet. With the exception of my husband, I don't know of anyone else around here that wears it. Don't have a clue why not because it is wonderful.

I got Drakkar from Solas as Scented told me to get some. Oh man.. Who needs a man when all you have to do is smell this stuff. Oh wow!!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

I also got Milk and Honey and absolutely love it out of bottle. Within the next few weeks, that will be put in soap and bath bombs.

I can't wait to get the milk and honey in some soap. I'll have to try the drakkar in my next order. That is my favorite cologne and I got some for hubby as a Christmas present.

Scented is evil!!!!!! Evil I tell ya!!!!!!

I am going to be soap Drakkar this week for my adult sons since they love the scent. My question is what color would you suggest? TIA

Ummm OK told you so Christina!! LOL!

Karol, and anyone else who soaps this, it is tricky. I haven't done a third batch yet to get past the tomfoolery that it presents ... since my notes aren't out there on this one yet ... it appeared to false trace twice on me (and I was seeking out others opinions on what was happening) when I CP'd it. Sooooooo, when it starts to thicken the first time ... keep going with stirring and mixing till it thins out.

The reason I think it falsed on me is because there was a lot of lye water in the bottom of the mold. I just tossed both batches, because I'm chicken to rebatch.

As for color ... Drakkar makes me think ultra sexy and to me that is like satin black and red, but I added some orange to mine because it was flaming hot to the senses :P

LOL! How many women have a "Drakkar" story just waiting to be remembered?

I got the sample size of Midsummer Night (I believe) from Peak's -- supposed to be a Drakkar-type (anyone have any opinions on that? Smelled pretty close OOB but haven't poured it yet - waiting for new wicks!!). Hubby is getting a little tired of "Aaaahhhhhhh, Drakkar" look that I get on my face when I go sniff it (like an addict! :D )

I'd love to see it a black with red swirls -- ooo la la!!

LOL! How many women have a "Drakkar" story just waiting to be remembered?

I got the sample size of Midsummer Night (I believe) from Peak's -- supposed to be a Drakkar-type (anyone have any opinions on that? Smelled pretty close OOB but haven't poured it yet - waiting for new wicks!!). Hubby is getting a little tired of "Aaaahhhhhhh, Drakkar" look that I get on my face when I go sniff it (like an addict! :D )

I'd love to see it a black with red swirls -- ooo la la!!

Not even close lol!! I promise. I had a bottle of Midsummer Night from Peak's. Great scent. Made me sneeze a lot though. Still a great scent, but it isn't the kind of Drakkar that made me buckle at the knees in weakness, made me feign stumbling to be in someone's arms just to smell it again or ... I shall stop. Now, I carry Drakkar and women and men who buy from us tell us many stories ... Solas' Drakkar ... it's um ... well you won't feel guilty if you feel more than naughty when you use it. 'Nuff said?

You know, I think that's how I got my last order from the Fed Ex guy, Christina. And that last order had Drakkar in it! LMAO!

Not even close lol!! I promise. I had a bottle of Midsummer Night from Peak's. Great scent. Made me sneeze a lot though. Still a great scent, but it isn't the kind of Drakkar that made me buckle at the knees in weakness, made me feign stumbling to be in someone's arms just to smell it again or ... I shall stop. Now, I carry Drakkar and women and men who buy from us tell us many stories ... Solas' Drakkar ... it's um ... well you won't feel guilty if you feel more than naughty when you use it. 'Nuff said?

LOL! Thanks for the feedback on the Midsummer Night and where to get the really good stuff ;) There are some scents out there... well, as long as they're close and smell good I won't stress about an exact match -- but my Drakkar better be JUST RIGHT!!!

• 9 months later...