concave round pillar mold

Sometime ago I got a couple of mold from Peaks, they had them on sale. This was my first time having pilar molds so I didn't notice any thing.. And a while later I came across CS on ebay. CS had their molds on ebay 3 for $9.95 so I got some. And what I notice when I got them was that they were thicker & heavier molds.

Jeanna

I bought a few of the ones that Peaks had on sale and they were thinner. Peaks had noted that on their site saying that these were a one time buy and not the usual ones they carry. I've used them several times and they were fine.

Sharon

I bought a few of the ones that Peaks had on sale and they were thinner. Peaks had noted that on their site saying that these were a one time buy and not the usual ones they carry. I've used them several times and they were fine.

Sharon

Well, for me I didn't know what the norm was for pilar molds since I never made any and didn't have any other molds to go by until I got ones from CS...I still use them but not as much as the other ones I have..

Jeanna