Candle Suppliers

• 2 weeks later...

Daria,

We live in Saint Paul (Arden Hills to be specific).

I tried to find a local supplier of wax and other supplies, but came up short. I was able to find a soy-wax supplier in Maple Grove, however, I was not impressed with their organzation, stock, and management - and their prices were over the top. There is also a soy-wax supplier down near the Iowa boarder - not far from Mankato I believe -but I cant remember the name of the company. After months of searching I was not able to identify any local suppliers.

We order from Bitter Creek (for our heavier weight items - like wax) and some of our FO, from Peak for molds, 1/2 our FO's, wicking, mold putty; and from Fairway Glass for our jars.

You can find our contact information at http://www.ardencandle.com/contact_us.html. Feel free to give us a buzz.

Click on our link above and call us - maybe we can talk and work out something to save on some shipping costs. This town is big enough for both our businesses. "Maybe we can give BeanPod a run for their business..."

Shalom,

JDBonn

Hi Daria and jdbonn....I'm in Monticello...nice to see other minnesotans here!

I recently ordered from the waxhouse which is just a few minutes west of St Cloud. Their wax is reasonably priced....their glass containers are over priced...the owner is really nice!

Maybe we could all mass order together and save on cost and shipping! Shoot me a line sometime

Chris

We order from Bitter Creek (for our heavier weight items - like wax) and some of our FO, from Peak for molds, 1/2 our FO's, wicking, mold putty; and from Fairway Glass for our jars.

I order some things from peaks....am looking at placing an order with Fairway pretty soon here....

I'm a supplier in MN, based just north of Minneapolis. I do not sell wax (yet) because there has not been much of an interest made for me to do so. My focus is mainly fragrance oils. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions so I won't clog up the board. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

sorry Daria Blue I don't know of any other distributors than those already mentioned but I wanted to jump in on this MN bandwagon! My home is in Plymouth!

I'm all up for combining our orders and saving shipping $$. My parents live in Northern WI (only about 45 minutes from Bittercreek) and I've always said I'm gonna actually plan my ordering process (I only purchase wax and couple of BNL fo's from there) so that I can just grab it while I'm up there rather than paying the shipping! The tricky part is that they are only open standard business hours, M-Th.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and throw out any helpful options I can bring to the group!

I just finished up my registration to the BC convention. I missed the registration date last year and was SO bummed. I heard huge raves from it so I made sure to stay on top of the registration date this year. Whoo!

I'm really looking forward to it! Any one else going from here?