Grr I'm an idiot

Candle Makin Momma

I love Bitter Creek, I really do. But I am really bumming right now.

I ordered the 12 i oz samples for $20. I was psyched because I figured I could swing the $20 then get the Priority Shipping so the shipping would be cheaper. A small Christmas present to myself. :)

But I was charged $29 something. SO I was thinking, " Man! $9 for shipping 12 oz!"

I guess I didn't noticed that you had to order the sample pack through the shopping cart and not order the seperate 1 ounces.

Plus the girl I talked to said that now it's 13 1 oz samples for $20!

So not only did I lose out on an extra sample, but I paid more.

:cry2:

Of course they couldn't do anything about it.

That's really unfair. I love BC as well, but their website is really bizarre..I think it's my least favorite website that I ever visit. Their shopping cart system needs serious work as it is really time consuming to shop with them. I prefer BCS's shopping cart but hear they are changing it soon.

Anyway, when I first ordered from BCN I did the same thing you did. I didn't realize that you weren't just supposed to pick 12 1 oz. size scents. The instructions for ordering a sample pack are nonexistent. The whole thing is not very clear at all. I did email them and they adjusted the price though so I don't understand why they won't do that for you. I think it's absurd. :angry2:

That's really unfair. I love BC as well, but their website is really bizarre..I think it's my least favorite website that I ever visit. Their shopping cart system needs serious work as it is really time consuming to shop with them. I prefer BCS's shopping cart but hear they are changing it soon.

Anyway, when I first ordered from BCN I did the same thing you did. I didn't realize that you weren't just supposed to pick 12 1 oz. size scents. The instructions for ordering a sample pack are nonexistent. The whole thing is not very clear at all. I did email them and they adjusted the price though so I don't understand why they won't do that for you. I think it's absurd. :angry2:

I have to agree to that. I wish Doneen would do something about their web site. It is so difficult to use.

I don't know of any other web site, out there, where you have to go to the shopping cart for new items, that's so weird

I ordered once. Site was a maze to get through. Shopping cart confusing. Had to search practically every page of their site to find certain items. Then, shipping was so far off from their "estimated" shipping quote. A small nightmare . Never ordered again, although, I DID like the oils.

Uh oh, my husband found out. He is currently looking for other suppliers for FO.

Uh, oh....LOL

I use them for our wick stickums and wicks...and I have ordered wax from them before. It can be a difficult site to navigate - it took me two hours one day just to realize that the site wasn't working...kept throwing me back to the shipping info page!! LOL I thought it was me the whole time...

It would help if they redesigned it.......

Wow, I'm surprised they didn't catch that and call you to see if it was the sampler you wanted. I know they have done things like that in the past where they called to clarify something. Hmm...no, I wouldn't be happy either! Yes, it was customer error, but, like others have said, their site is a nightmare to navigate! Live and learn I guess, just makes one very leary of ordering again!

DITTO:D

Update:

Doneen contactecd me through e-mail and is crediting my account. Thanks Doneen!

Wonderful!! Glad to see it all worked out in the end.

Would be nice if after all this time they could do something about that website/shopping cart! Some people aren't so forgiving and will move on rather than deal with that nightmare!