What site should i get Soy from?

This might help you out.

http://www.fragranceoilreviews.com

There are quite a few types of soy waxes out there, but for us to tell you what we prefer would be pointless. What one person likes another might not like it. Same goes with you, I sugges buying/testing each different soy wax till you find one you like.

I also suggest buying wick sample packs, to test in each type of wax to see which one works best. Also buying 1oz samplers of FO to because not all FO's throw well in soy.

Also if you want to make pillars, I suggest buying a Pillar/votive blend. You can't use straight soy because it is to soft.

Additives, you don't have to add any except maybe something to harden your container wax if you like. But for that information, I suggest you use the

search button to see what others are using.

Mindy

Thanks for all your help and advice, much appreciated. I live in Florida and it seems there are NO distributors/wholesalers at all down here. Shipping is at least $25.00 from all the most popular sites. If anyone lives in Florida and knows of a good place, please contact me.

Are they good quality? Have you used them?

I love BC but they are so flippin' far away!

Candlescience is one of the best suppliers in the biz. Their Fos are great, they have a good wax selection and shipping rates are very reasonable. Their customer service is second to none as well. :)

Thanks Angela. Are they paying you? LOL Just kidding. I will check them out.

I wish they were paying me, lol. Seriously though, they are the only supplier where I can get everything I need at a reasonable price and I get my box the very next day, since I'm so close :tongue2:

Another candlescience fan here. Everything about the prices and cs stated here is true. They also have some great fo's that have worked well for me in soy. Good glass as well. The wicking chart is a bit off, though. Wish they carried cd wicks.

soycandle.com is the best place I have found to get wax from! Fast shipping, good prices! Their oils are great too!
I agree, mothreofalltrades. soycandle.com's prices are sooo great that I can get them shipped to Louisiana and still have the total case cost be less that purchasing wax from an in state supplier. Also, Melissa's FOs are awesome; I have had none that didn't throw well.