My First Rustic Pillars!

Devil Woman

Oh WOW..really nice!! See it was easy...time consuming, but easy...where do you get your molds at? I love the tops of your molds & want to purchase some..I only want that top in my rounds...I love it. Great job!

Kay

Thanks everyone for all the possitive comments. I am now going to go down to the shop and make another set for my boss for Xmas. I also have an order for a Ruffleware Blueberry Bowl w/ cream. Now that I know how to post I will post pictures of both later tonight or tomorrow.

Again thank-you all!

Devil Woman

Excellent first attempts. Try pouring your layers a bit sooner and twirling the mold in your hand so the wax splashes upwards for more subtle lines.

e

i'm having problems with my colors mixing (actually making a new color)....when i pour sooner...any ideas on that Eugenia?

Thank-you Eugenia, I didn't get to pour the one's for my boss tonight but will do it in the AM and I will try twirling the mold in my hands. I can see where I waited a too long to pour the second color. I hope they get better with practice. These are a lot of fun to make...thanks again.

Devil Woman