Looking for fragrance reviews on Peaks BBW type

julie c

Brown sugar & Fig Loved this oob have not poured it.

Stargazer Lily Have not tried this one

Juniper Breeze Very Nice

Cool citrus Basil Awesome great in soap and candles big seller

Moonlight Path Not my cup of tea for fo's but I do sell a lot of it.

Sweet Pea Another big seller, wonderful throw in candles and a great soaper.

I also love their Pink Sugar.

I haven't done anything with their BS&F either and I said I would and let them know what it does in soap.

To me the juniper breeze is dead on, but it has been hard to move.

Sweet pea has been a ummm old familiar mover I guess I could say. It goes over very well in anything.

Cool Citrus Basil -- have it and have not used it ... boot me now!

Moonlight Path -- Now see I love this one and it moves in lotion tubes and did in some bubble bath, but not much else. I think it smells fab though!

Stargazer Lily -- dang I have this and haven't used it either ... kick me with the other foot lol!

I've used them all. Juniper breeze is nice in b&b items, but throw was pretty light to me in wax (I use 4794) but that could just be the nature of the scent, never had a juniper breeze that threw like crazy. Brown Sugar and Fig is one of my favorites- have it in tarts and they just won't die! Stargazer lily is another one that I love that I get killer throw with, but I wasn't aware that it's a dupe from B&BW. The rest on your list all threw very well for me too.

I have ALL that you mentioned and think they are all on the money. Now, Stargazer Lily is not a dupe from BBW, but it is pleasant. I had not smelled Yankees to know if it's a dupe of theirs or not. I didn't see White Tea & Ginger on your list (it could be because it's way too early for me to be awake), but that's a fantastic duplicate, and also the Pink Sugar is a great seller, and a favorite. (I have alot of favorites).