Ugly soap

diamondk

I won't use the FO again. This is more for the expert soaper than little ole me. I knew it was going to be a blind swirl since the scent had vanilla in it big time. I took of the mixture out before adding the FO. I added the FO and it started to look like rice well I got my sticker blender and took care of that real quick and then it turned to thick pudding. I put the portion that I saved got that into real quick and then put in the mold. Well is the out come of it. The scent is French Vanilla & Amber which is one of Peak's new scent and the soap does smell good though. Thanks for looking. :)

post-84-139458379819_thumb.jpg

Okay, girl, why do you think it's ugly? What seems to be the problem with it, b/c from what I can see, it looks really nice, and pretty much the color I would think of with french vanilla amber FO. ;)

BTW, I just got that sample from Peak, and I'm lovin' it.

So, if it's sooo ugly, why don't you just send it all to me, it'll get used here. :D

you should see my Warm Vanilla Sugar soap. I think it's ugly:shocked2: My Black canyon soap is brown and black. Not sure what people are going to think:sad2:

I really wanna see how Warm Vanilla Sugar soaps!! Pictures Please please pretty please??!! And the Black Canyon too~ sounds very interesting to me!

BTW, this is NOT ugly soap at all, I think it looks delicious..the color of peanutbutter fudge is NEVER ugly, say it 100 times!!

I really wanna see how Warm Vanilla Sugar soaps!! Pictures Please please pretty please??!! And the Black Canyon too~ sounds very interesting to me!

BTW, this is NOT ugly soap at all, I think it looks delicious..the color of peanutbutter fudge is NEVER ugly, say it 100 times!!

I'm working on some pics prairieannie. I'll post later:p