Pink Peppercorn & Frosted Pink Cupcake

Erin Lea

Hi all..new to this board & have reserved posting for a few days. I've been browsing & browsing & browsing (till the wee hours of the morning) and there are two scents I can't stop thinking about. It seems I have "pink" on the brain..hmmm

Pink Peppercorn & Frosted Pink Cupcake...What are your thoughts on these? Is the Pink Peppercorn anything like the "masculine" BNL Peppercorn? And, is Frosted Pink Cupcake the same as a traditional cake scent? I've got the BCS Red Velvet Cake that is about as amazing as I think a cake fragrance can get, but there's just something about the name "Frosted Pink Cupcake" that has me intrigued!

With Old Mill Fragrance Co....can you get multiple samples of the same fragrance in their sampler pack?

Thanks guys! :D

OMG, Old Mill's Frosted Pink Cupcake is 'to die for'. I debuted it's addition to my line at our biggest holiday show this year and it flew off the shelves. Best of all, it's as yummy in b&b as it is in candles :D . I love their OMH and Vanilla Grapefruit too, though I'm tempted to order out a sample of Solas' OMH after reading some of the reviews on it.

Old Mills Pink Cupcake is incredible!! Smells like sweet, sweet, cake & pink strawberry/cherry frosting. I made tons of it in B&B for Valentines Day last year. Another great supplier called: The Candle Source has the same oil & they smell the same. They are a bit cheaper & offer varied sizes. I just found them and have loved everything so far. Although I'm not kicking Old Mill. Their oils are top notch!!! Either way: go for the Frosted Pink Cupcake!! You won't regret it.

Here is the description of it!! From JS :D

The top notes are blackberry, plum, raspberry and apple. The middle notes are cinnamon, violet, clove, jasmine, a smidge of carnation and a hint of wild flowers. The base notes are vanilla spice, sandalwood and a wonderful dry musk. Very fragrant; very nice with a great throw in soy as well as paraffin. It is also bath and body safe.

Well I got both the Pink Peppercorn and the Frosted Pink Cupcake in and I must say I'm disappointed on both counts. I figured it might be an OOB situation so I put the FPC in cyclo and lotion immediately and it's just not what I'm looking for...it smells like a weak suntan lotion! I like Pink Peppercorn a little better but it's a bit headache-y for me. I haven't done anything with it yet, but wished I'd been able to purchase smaller than 4 oz!

Oh well...I'm just going to have to have the Pink Cake scent I'm looking for duped. Thanks guys! :grin2:

Edit: I forgot to say that I got 3 other Old Mill FOs: Vervaine Olive Leaf, Wild Fig & Cassis and Goddess. I love love love the Olive Leaf and the Fig. I prefer the WYW Goddess--they aren't exactly alike but they are close enough that I don't want to have two simliar musky floral fragrances.

Well I got both the Pink Peppercorn and the Frosted Pink Cupcake in and I must say I'm disappointed on both counts. I figured it might be an OOB situation so I put the FPC in cyclo and lotion immediately and it's just not what I'm looking for...it smells like a weak suntan lotion! I like Pink Peppercorn a little better but it's a bit headache-y for me. I haven't done anything with it yet, but wished I'd been able to purchase smaller than 4 oz!

Oh well...I'm just going to have to have the Pink Cake scent I'm looking for duped. Thanks guys! :grin2:

Edit: I forgot to say that I got 3 other Old Mill FOs: Vervaine Olive Leaf, Wild Fig & Cassis and Goddess. I love love love the Olive Leaf and the Fig. I prefer the WYW Goddess--they aren't exactly alike but they are close enough that I don't want to have two simliar musky floral fragrances.

AWWWW thats to bad that they arn't what you were looking for.

Did you get the pink peppercorn from JS?

If you did,And want to sell it. I will buy it from you.

I can't get enough of it.

Well I got both the Pink Peppercorn and the Frosted Pink Cupcake in and I must say I'm disappointed on both counts. I figured it might be an OOB situation so I put the FPC in cyclo and lotion immediately and it's just not what I'm looking for...it smells like a weak suntan lotion!

Maybe other people will like it though, maybe still give it a try. I have a Cyclo & Frosted Pink Cupcake body spray that I hadn't decided if I liked or not & it turns out that EVERY time I wear it, people stop me to ask me what that delicious smell is! So maybe if others like it, it won't be a total waste...? Just tryin to put a positive spin on things:D , or else it's the eggnog talkin!!!

Thanks guys! I think I'm going to get .5 oz. of the Pink Peppercorn (yes from JS) in some cyclo and see how it does. If I'm still unimpressed I will definitely sell it! lol...I've got the FPC in cyclo to give to my neice for Christmas so I'll see what happens with that.