Off for the biggie!

Hitting road tomorrow for my biggest show of the year! Friday from 5-10pm, Sat from 9am-10pm and Sunday from 9-5pm. I LOVE this show...not just cause of the cash-o-la but because it is a really fun one...they usually put me near the beer/wine booths...lol!

I am freaking beat...had a conference all this week so was late getting home each night where as I usually work from home. My DH said I could sleep on the way there tomorrow, which I will gladly take him up on!

Crossing my fingers for good weather and lots of people with money to spend! Good luck to all those with shows...see ya Sunday! :D

I LOVE this show...not just cause of the cash-o-la but because it is a really fun one...they usually put me near the beer/wine booths...lol!

And you wonder why she ends up with 6 beer caps in her pocket...:whistle:

Good luck, hope you do well!

She is trading candles for Beer! LMAO!

LOL!!! Too funny...and true! :o

I was literally right next to the beer booth and hit it off with the gal running it and her boyfriend. He was the head honcho for the event...we all had so much fun. I gave her one candle and she gave me free beer all weekend...heck of a deal! I did not really enjoy it till the end of the evening. A bunch of us sat around after the show was over with a big fire pit...lots of fun!

I wish I could say it was the blow-out I hoped for...but it was not. To just flat out give you figures, I made 7.5 times my booth fee (booth was $300). I just expected more. I know I sound like a spoiled brat, but I am used to more from this show and had already mentally spent the money. I did much more there last year. This year the weather sucked...sleet/cold/rain, so I went back this past weekend to subject myself to more torture...lol. The director talked me into coming back...I had some stock left so why not, right? All I had to do was pay $300 more dollars, spend another three hours setting up and three hours tearing down and 14 hours on my feet each day. (Yes, that is sarcasm, do you like it?) It was supposed to be gorgeous weather (which it was) and I just knew I would do better. Nope. Did worse the second time around. This time only 6.5 times my booth fee.

But the bright side...I have two wholesale accounts. One which is a definite go and the other pending my packet being reviewed. Both very upscale well shopped stores in that area.

So tell me to stop my bi*$#ing. :grin2:

I am so exhausted...we rolled into town at midnight and I stayed up till 2 getting some orders ready that I had to deliver today...up at 4am for work. I be beat! I am looking forward to the holiday break and totally relaxing with the fam...after three months of very little sleep it is something I need!