The name game (renaming help!)

guppygirl

Hey all -

OK, so I've created a few custom blends for my wholesale account to sniff and they want to call it "Peaceful Dove" after their logo of 3 doves. The name so doesn't do it for me and I know if there's something better out there. They're not married to the name, they just want something to go with the dove logo - the fragrance doesn't matter as it's being matched to the final name.

I've come up with a very short list of alternatives though I'm sure you guys will do better as I'm pretty brain-fried right now.

OK guys - have at it!

Guppy Girl ~

Can you narrow the scope a bit? A fragrarence, color, your clients line of work? Just working with three doves, the names are coming off awfully perfume-y. I can just hear Calvin Klein whispering in the background "Whispering Doves"! lol...

Guppy Girl ~

Can you narrow the scope a bit? A fragrarence, color, your clients line of work? Just working with three doves, the names are coming off awfully perfume-y. I can just hear Calvin Klein whispering in the background "Whispering Doves"! lol...

It's for a women's health boutique associated with a nearby hospital. I know to know what the fragrance is would help, but I've blended 3 for them and they haven't even picked it out yet. One is a sandalwood vanilla blend, next is a floral/fruit/vanilla blend and last is an exotic perfumey blend.

I was thinking of "Tranquil Doves" or some kind of play on the word peaceful... gotta break out the thesaurus!

In the meantime, thanks for all your help guys - keep 'em coming!

Okay, I know I made the Calvin Klein crack, but I like this one:

Serenity

Here's why: It is peaceful, like a dove. It is calming, like a health spa, It seems to go with the scents you have selected.

If the dove is on the label, then you don't need the word "dove". It would compliment the name rather than be redundant.

I was trying to congure up images of the dove without actually using the word dove b/c that word is tripping me up. You could even go with White Serenity and have a white candle! I'm sure in the end it will all work out, whatever name you go with!!

Okay, back to folding laundry and wrapping gifts...:D

Okay, I know I made the Calvin Klein crack, but I like this one:

Serenity

Here's why: It is peaceful, like a dove. It is calming, like a health spa, It seems to go with the scents you have selected.

If the dove is on the label, then you don't need the word "dove". It would compliment the name rather than be redundant.

I was trying to congure up images of the dove without actually using the word dove b/c that word is tripping me up. You could even go with White Serenity and have a white candle! I'm sure in the end it will all work out, whatever name you go with!!

Okay, back to folding laundry and wrapping gifts...:D

Thanks gmp - you're right, the dove is probably what's been tripping me up too. And, oooo, a white candle, how cool is that to not have to worry about color in one freakin' scent LOL!

Hmm....

In Flight ? Flight of Fancy

Skyways

Feathered Fairy

Coo Coo (lmaoooooo @myself- but ain't it cute?)

Dream Catcher (thinking feathers)

Clear Day

Dove Song (did someone already say that?)

Dove's Delight Downy Dove........lol, ok this must be the point where my creativitivity hits a dead end.