Question re Jody's Soap & Creations business?

MarsBars

Hi, I wasn't sure if anyone has ordered from Jody's? I placed on order over a week ago. I called the next day and left a message as well as emailed her re adding one item to the order and a question re some pumps. I called again with a message two days later. Still haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know if she's on vacation, still in business? Maybe she's busy?? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

THANKS!

Well, dang! Glad you guys posted this. I need some stuff from her and was going to order tonight. Hope she gets power back soon. I've found her to be a good supplier.

She sure is a good supplier, just wish I gotten her before the storm cause I need all those things I wanted last week..lol

Dani

I got my order fine except the deodorant containers all smelled like they came from a moldy basement. Had to air them out and hoped they didn't smell like that with product in it. The containers were good quality though.:undecided That is all I have ever ordered from her.

Thank you for all the responses. I was getting a little worried there. I guess I'll have to wait quite longer than I expected to receive my order! BUT I do know what it is like to be with no power for a week, we just got ours back on this past week after a huge snow storm.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that yes she is out of power,,I live about 30 minutes from her and last week we were hit hard with ice, we still have about 10000 without power. I dont know for sure if she has power or not. I know i was without it for three days but I was one of the lucky ones that got it back.

They have declared a bunch of us a disaster area, lots of trees down. I just hope thats all that is wrong is that she is out of power. I would say by tomorrow she should be back up as long as she is not in an area that was totally distroyed. Alot of people are having to pay up to 1000 in electric repair before they can be hooked back up if the lines got torn off their homes.

Just wanted to update you. I was wanting to place an order but figured she was out like i was so it put us both on stand still.

Paula

If you go to her home page and scroll to the bottom, there is this message:

12/4/2006

POWER OUTAGE

On Thursday November 30th there was a major ice, snow & sleet storm here in the MIDWEST. I have been without power since THURSDAY.

We finally got out power on Monday afternoon. I am working as fast I can to get everything back on track.... please expect delays as I have NO CONTROL over the power company and this outage that has put me behind.

Thank you for you patience and understanding,

Jody